WFRP NOW AVAILABLE ON FOUNDRY VTT!
You can now play Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay with your friends and party members using Foundry Virtual Tabletop!
Cubicle 7 are excited to announce that ENnie award winning Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition is now available on Foundry Virtual Tabletop (FVTT). We understand how important virtual tabletop options are to the Warhammer Community and are delighted to offer an officially supported module on the Foundry.
Foundry Virtual Tabletop is an application built specifically for experiencing multiplayer tabletop roleplaying games with your friends and party members over the internet. Foundry Virtual Tabletop offers an expansive set of digital tools, designed to imitate and expand the experience of playing a game in-person with your friends. Support for character sheets, rolling dice, exploring battlemaps, and moving heroic tokens are just a few of the many features available, however it goes way beyond these features!
The following WFRP modules are now available on Foundry Virtual Tabletop:
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Core
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Starter Set
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Rough Nights and Hard Days
While these can be bought separately, we have an Introductory Bundle that includes the WFRP Core Module, Starter Set, and Rough Nights & Hard Days for $39.99, available for a limited time only!
Buy the WFRP Introductory Bundle here.
New to Foundry Virtual Tabletop?
Foundry Virtual Tabletop works using modern web technologies where one player (the host) runs an application which hosts the game server and other players can connect using a web browser. As a "virtual tabletop", the software provides a set of digital tools which are designed to imitate and expand upon the experience of playing a game in-person with your friends. Support for character sheets, rolling dice, exploring battlemaps, and moving heroic tokens are just a few of the many features which enable this experience. Foundry Virtual Tabletop goes well beyond the basic feature set, however, with rich dynamic lighting, fog of war, audio playlists, video chat using webcams, and way more. Foundry Virtual Tabletop gives you everything you need (and then some) to forge thrilling and memorable moments with your gaming group!
For more information check out this handy FAQ. Register for a Foundry Virtual Tabletop account here or purchase a software license for $50 (+VAT) here to run games for your group. Then you can purchase the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay modules from $14.99 (intro price, + VAT if applicable) directly from cubicle7games.com.
While we are launching WFRP on the Foundry Virtual Tabletop with the excellent modules mentioned above we will have more available soon!
Keep and eye on our blog, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages for the latest updates!
The Foundry Virtual Tabletop Software is required. For more information visit the Foundry VTT website or read on for more info on the modules!
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition Core Module
WELCOME BACK TO THE OLD WORLD
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (WFRP) takes you back to the Old World. Get the gang together, create your (anti)heroes, and set off to make your way through the vile corruption, scheming plotters and terrifying creatures intent on destruction.
The fourth edition of the original dark fantasy roleplaying game, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay takes you back to the world where Chaos never sleeps. Drawing inspiration from the legendary early publications of the grimdark RPG, WFRP brings innovative twists to build on the beloved classic.
The Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Core Module contains everything you need for grim and perilous roleplaying adventures in the Old World on the Foundry Virtual Tabletop.
This module contains:
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition Module – The WFRP ruleset, complete with illustrations, integrated into Foundry, and searchable from within your Virtual Tabletop.
- WFRP The Reikland Map – A full-colour map of the Glorious Reikland, the primary setting for the first phase of WFRP supplements. This high resolution map is perfectly suited for use in your RPG gaming sessions! It includes ‘pins’ on all points of interest linking all information from the Glorious Reikland chapter of the rulebook and includes adventure hooks from ‘Adventures Afoot in the Reikland’.
- GM Screen Included – Having a GM Screen on the table makes life easy for the GM and Digital Tabletops are no different. Reference the screen on a separate scene whilst also enjoying the practical tips, clever tricks, optional rules and tables from the booklet integrated into the Foundry system for ease of use! Not to mention the GM Booklet’s tables, NPCs, and other game running advice!
- Super Numerate! Clever automation of all things WFRP, making life easy for GMs and their players.
- Quick Character Creation – Roll your character in the chat and drag the resulting info onto your character sheet. Rolling WFRP Characters has never been so quick and easy!
- Your Warhammer, Your Way! Featuring many of the popular custom rules from your table, pre-programmed as playable options.
- Community Developed, Officially Supported thanks to the tremendous hard work of Russell Thurman (Moo Man) we’re pleased to be able to work with him and bring WFRP to the next level on the Foundry.
- Foundry Powered Includes all of Foundry Virtual Tabletop's exclusive features.
Buy WFRP Core Module here
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition Starter Set
The WFRP Starter Set contains everything needed to bring the grim and perilous world of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay to life. Whether roleplaying for the first time or preparing for your next epic campaign, this module is for you.
The Adventures invite players of all experience levels into the rich, roleplaying playground of Ubersreik. For beginners, the starter adventure, Making the Rounds, introduces the harsh realities of life in the troubled fortress-town and takes you step-by-step through the rules. For more experienced hands, there are 10 scenarios aimed to expand your WFRP games, offering new locations, new characters, and new horrors to uncover. Ubersreik is the ideal launching point for any new campaign, and can keep your WFRP group busy for several months.
The Guide to Ubersreik highlights the bloody history and recent invasion of Ubersreik, examines more than 70 locations in the troubled town, details the surrounding fiefdoms, and introduces a wide array of antagonist cults at large in the area. In addition, each entry comes with two adventure hooks, meaning every location, character, and political pitfall the book presents has examples of how to use them in your games of WFRP.
Buy WFRP Starter Set Module here.
This module contains:
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition Starter Set Module – All the gameplay content from the much loved physical boxed Starter Set, optimised for play with the full WFRP rulesystem on the Foundry Virtual Tabletop.
- Interactive City Map – The map of Ubersreik includes ‘pins’ of all points of interest linking all information from the Ubersreik City Guide, making it easily accessible for GMs and players alike (the information you want them to know that is).
- Digital Dice – Adding support for popular visual dice rolling module (Dice So Nice!) so that you can use the WFRP dice set in the Foundry Virtual Tabletop.
- More than a Starter Set – The module is the perfect backdrop for upcoming Ubersreik Adventures and Ubersreik Adventures II modules.
The WFRP Core Module is required for full functionality.
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition Rough Nights and Hard Days
A collection of new and classic adventures that take seemingly innocuous locations and situations and involves the Characters just as events spiral out of control.
Five Grim and Perilous Scenarios by Graeme Davies.
Rough Nights & Hard Days offers five interlinked scenarios for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay written by series veteran, Graeme Davis. These can be played as stand-alone adventures, or combined into an epic five-part campaign, where the Characters become embroiled in a bitter dispute between two of the Empire’s quarreling noble houses. Rough Nights & Hard Days also introduces an entirely new playable species, and presents a variety of pub games to amuse and confuse your customers.
Rough Nights & Hard Days Module includes:
- A Controllable WFRP Clock Interface which helps provide the best experience for Rough Nights and Hard Days as well as adding another useful tool for your own adventures.
- Easy Set Up – Five complex adventures are easily set up and brought to life within the Foundry Virtual Tabletop. Maps, locations, characters and adventure content are all easily accessible for the GM.
- Pub Games – One learns of the many pleasant pastimes of which one can partake in the local tavern.
- Gnomes – A mysterious, new playable Species is added to the list of rollable characters from the Core Module.
Rough Nights & Hard Days is the perfect addition to any game of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay as it can be used to start a new campaign, support the design of exciting locations, or enhance an ongoing story with exciting new adventures and rules.
Buy WFRP Rough Nights & Hard Days Module here
The WFRP Core Module is required for full functionality.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd. © Games Workshop 2020