Warhammer 40,000: Wrath & Glory, Litanies of the Lost Foundry Module
This item is a digitized version of Warhammer 40,000: Wrath & Glory, Litanies of the Lost for the Foundry Virtual Tabletop. The Foundry Virtual Tabletop and Wrath & Glory Core Module is required. This purchase will grant you an activation code which can be activated through your Foundry account. Afterwards you will be able to download and access the Module via the Foundry Virtual Tabletop Launcher.
Litanies of the Lost
Litanies of the Lost contains four exciting scenarios suitable for Wrath & Glory characters of Tiers 1 and 2. These can be played as entertaining stand-alone adventures, or combined into a perilous planet-hopping campaign that highlights the political strife and myriad dangers present in the Gilead System.
Litanies of the Lost includes:
- Duty Beyond Death: something has gone nightmarishly wrong at the Pakthertius Servitor Manufactorum — investigate to discover its arcane technological secrets, and try to be the first to emerge alive!
- Dark Bidding: a clandestine contract to procure a stolen stasis coffin with mysterious contents leads the party deep into the mechanical bowels of the Adeptus Mechanicus’s underworld.
- Grim Harvest: a spate of strange deaths at an agri world mega-acreage threatens its crucial crops, but the source may be more sinister than the frictions between the competing Imperial factions in the area.
- Vow of Silence: an investigation of potential heretical activity at a silent monastery goes awry when some unexpected — and murderous — guests arrive.
Litanies of the Lost Foundry VTT Module Contains:
- 4 Scenes corresponding to each adventure map, locales ranging from deadly factories to silent monasteries
- 31 Actors that make up the various adventures, such Ork Kommandos, Drukhari kabals, and an array of hostile servitors
- 66 Journal Entries that detail each adventure and map, featuring some as map pins to detail specific area locations
New to Foundry Virtual Tabletop?
Foundry Virtual Tabletop works using modern web technologies where one player (the host) runs an application which hosts the game server and other players can connect using a web browser. As a “virtual tabletop”, the software provides a set of digital tools which are designed to imitate and expand upon the experience of playing a game in-person with your friends. Support for character sheets, rolling dice, exploring battlemaps, and moving heroic tokens are just a few of the many features which enable this experience. Foundry Virtual Tabletop goes well beyond the basic feature set, however, with rich dynamic lighting, fog of war, audio playlists, video chat using webcams, and way more. Foundry Virtual Tabletop gives you everything you need (and then some) to forge thrilling and memorable moments with your gaming group!
The Foundry Virtual Tabletop is required. For more information visit https://foundryvtt.com/
This item is a digitized version of Wrath & Glory: Litanies of the Lost for the Foundry Virtual Tabletop. The Foundry Virtual Tabletop and Wrath & Glory Core Module is required. This purchase will grant you an activation code which can be activated through your Foundry account. Afterwards you will be able to download and access the Module via the Foundry Virtual Tabletop Launcher.
This is the purchase of an access key to third party Virtual Tabletop content provided by Foundry and Foundry Module creators for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay and Age of Sigmar Soulbound made under licence from Cubicle 7 Entertainment and Games Workshop. Excluding the representation of Warhammer Roleplaying IP controlled by Cubicle 7 Entertainment under licence from Games Workshop, Cubicle 7 Entertainment do not control or adopt any Third-Party Content or terms of service and will have no responsibility for Third Party Content including, without limitation, material that may be misleading, incomplete, erroneous, offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable in your jurisdiction. In addition, your dealings or correspondence with such third parties are solely between you and the third parties. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings and you understand that your use of Third Party Content, and your interactions with third parties, is at your own risk.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2022.