WFRP The Empire in Ruins Now Available on Foundry VTT!
Today, we are delighted to launch The Empire in Ruins Module for Foundry VTT!
You can pick up your copy here!
This item is a digitized version of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Empire in Ruins Campaign and Companion for the Foundry Virtual Tabletop. The Foundry Virtual Tabletop and WFRP Core Module is required.
We know that many of you have been enjoying the excellent Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Foundry Virtual Tabletop modules that are already available:
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Core
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Starter Set
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Rough Nights and Hard Days
- Enemy in Shadows and Companion Module
- Ubersreik Adventures Module
- Death on the Reik and Companion Module
- Middenheim: City of the White Wolf
- Archives of the Empire
- Power Behind the Throne and Companion Module
- Altdorf Crown of the Empire
- Ubersreik Adventures 2 Module
- Horned Rat and Companion Module
- Old World Bundle
If you would like to purchase the physical version of Empire in Ruins Campaign which includes a PDF, you can find it Here. If you would like to purchase the physical version of Empire in Ruins Companion which includes a PDF, you can find it Here. This purchase will grant you an activation code which can be activated through your Foundry account. Afterwards, you will be able to download and access the Module via the Foundry Virtual Tabletop Launcher.
The Empire in Ruins Campaign
‘I saw a blasphemous city coming down from the heavens and as it descended, the people cried out in woe! I saw death, madness, and transformation as the Exalted Lord brought his Master’s realm to the Crown of the Empire.’
Empire in Ruins is the fifth volume of the revised and updated Director’s Cut of The Enemy Within, one of most highly regarded roleplaying campaigns ever written. After the events of The Horned Rat the heroes have won the respect and trust of many in Middenheim, but before they can capitalise on their renown the Empire descends into the turmoil of civil strife.
In the final part of the five-part series of grim and perilous Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay adventures, a number of threats that the Characters may have thought far behind them reassert their influence. Icons of authority and leadership are found wanting, and the greatest nation in the Old World appears destined to shake itself to pieces. Only by undertaking a dangerous journey can the Characters prevent the ruination of all they hold dear.
Empire in Ruins Includes:
- The fifth part of The Enemy Within campaign, conceived by legendary WFRP writer Graeme Davis with contributions by a team of talented WFRP writers.
- The schemes of the Altdorf cell of the Purple Hand, whose plots place those of Karl-Heinz Wasmeier and the Middenheim cell in the shade.
- The ambitions of a certain Magister Impedimentae, how they coincide with the grand designs of the Purple Hand, and how they diverge.
- A culmination of controversies that have featured in adventures over the past few years. The true architect of the Ubersreik takeover, the rouser of Beastmen and mutants, the inspiration of Daemonologists and heretics, shall be revealed.
- Memorable villains such as the Madcraw tribe, the Threshers, and the multifarious departments of the remaining Purple Hand.
The Empire in Ruins Companion
The Empire in Ruins Companion is the fifth and final of our five-part series of companion volumes to the Enemy Within campaign. The essential companion to campaigning in a shattered Empire is packed with supplementary material to not only expand Empire in Ruins but also provide an indispensable guide to any WFRP games set within the fractured nation.
Empire in Ruins Companion includes:
- Alternative Empires, features the ramifications of the fulfillment of the ambitions of Yann Zuntermein, Karl-Heinz Wasmeier, or the late Kastor Lieberung.
- More Madcraw, the Night Goblins and their depredations return with more details on this extraordinary remote tribe, including several new tribe members that might trouble any adventurers who stray into their territory.
- The Place of the Shining Rock, more details and fascinating lore on this sacred site holy to both Sigmar and Ulric, its storied past and geography.
- Altdorf in Chaos, highlights the several unusual phenomena that could occur in the Crown of the Empire as the Enemy Within nears its thrilling climax.
- The Imperial Ostlanders, who are these brave frontier folk, ably commanded by Reikhardt Mathis Sievers, and what part might they play in Empire in Ruins?
- The Nordland Question, during the Turmoil that shakes the Empire, many provincial areas make a play for greatness at this time. Nordland’s history and notable personalities show rebellion was inevitable sooner or later.
- The Siege of Diesdorf, under the looming threat of the Red Crown, can the Diesdorf Council keep their town in good order?
- The Bigger They Are… An Ogre as a judicial champion means most trials are decided before they begin.
- The Triumph of the Gravelord: Will the Gravelord (everyone’s favourite self-obsessed Necromancer) who has stalked the Characters since Death on the Reik, achieve supremacy?
This Foundry VTT module contains:
- The Empire in Ruins Campaign and Companion, complete with illustrations, integrated into Foundry, and searchable from within your Virtual Tabletop.
- 28 Journal Entries (151 Journal Pages)
- 159 Actors
- 16 Rollable Tables
- 7 Scenes
- 16 Items
New to Foundry Virtual Tabletop?
Foundry Virtual Tabletop works using modern web technologies where one player (the host) runs an application which hosts the game server and other players can connect using a web browser. As a “virtual tabletop”, the software provides a set of digital tools which are designed to imitate and expand upon the experience of playing a game in-person with your friends. Support for character sheets, rolling dice, exploring battlemaps, and moving heroic tokens are just a few of the many features which enable this experience. Foundry Virtual Tabletop goes well beyond the basic feature set, however, with rich dynamic lighting, fog of war, audio playlists, video chat using webcams, and way more. Foundry Virtual Tabletop gives you everything you need (and then some) to forge thrilling and memorable moments with your gaming group!
For more information check out this handyFAQ. Register for a Foundry Virtual Tabletop accounthere or purchase a software license for $50 (+VAT) here to run games for your group. Then you can purchase the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay modules from $14.99 (intro price, + VAT if applicable) directly from cubicle7games.com.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2022