WFRP Enemy in Shadows Module now on Foundry VTT!
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition Enemy in Shadows Campaign and Companion Module
We recently launched Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay on Foundry Virtual Tabletop with these excellent modules:
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Core
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Starter Set
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Rough Nights and Hard Days
Today, we are delighted to launch Enemy in Shadows and Companion Module!
WFRP: The Enemy Within Director’s Cut, Volume 1, Enemy in Shadows & Companion ($29.99)
Welcome to the revised and updated Director’s Cut of one of the most highly regarded roleplaying campaigns ever written! Enemy in Shadows presents the first part of the epic Enemy Within campaign, the sequence of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay adventures that inspired a generation of gamers. So, gather your heroes as you take them from humble beginnings as penniless adventurers to the halls of the great and powerful, where every decision can change the fate of the Empire.
At the appointed time, we shall rise from our secret places and throw down the towns and cities of the Empire. Chaos will cover this land, and we, the Chosen Servants, shall be exalted in HIS eyes. Hail to Tzeentch, Changer of the Ways! Njawrr’thakh ‘Lzimbarr Tzeentch!’
Foundry Virtual Tabletop is an application built specifically for experiencing multiplayer tabletop roleplaying games with your friends and party members over the internet. Foundry Virtual Tabletop offers an expansive set of digital tools, designed to imitate and expand the experience of playing a game in-person with your friends. Support for character sheets, rolling dice, exploring battlemaps, and moving heroic tokens are just a few of the many features available, however it goes way beyond these features!
Enemy in Shadows Includes:
- A selection of ‘Grognard Boxes’ that add entirely new ways to play through the adventures, ensuring even those who have played the Enemy Within campaign before will find Enemy in Shadows fresh and new.
- The first part of the Enemy Within campaign, revised and updated by Graeme Davis, legendary WFRP author.
- A complete guide to Bögenhafen, one of the most important towns in the Reikland, full of exciting locations to visit and explore.
The Enemy Within is the campaign all roleplayers should play at least once in their lives, making the Enemy in Shadows a must purchase for all gamers
The Enemy in Shadows Companion is an indispensable guide to the first part of the epic Enemy Within campaign, the classic WFRP adventure that inspired a generation of gamers, and is also included in this module. Packed with additional rules, optional NPCs, tantalising adventure hooks, and wise words of advice for new and veteran GMs alike, it is the perfect addition to enhance your experience of the Enemy Within, or any other WFRP adventure.
Enemy in Shadows Companion includes:
- Exclusive insight and commentary from Warhammer Legends Graeme Davis and Phil Gallagher.
- The Empire: a look at the foremost power of the Old World, its politics and influence.
- Travel in the Empire: road travel, mounts, vehicles, and the hardy Road Wardens who struggle to keep the byways of the Empire open.
- A plethora of new NPCs to aid, hunt, frustrate, and scoff at your players.
- The Purple Hand: An in-depth look at that most insidious of cults, including a full new Career, The Cult Magus of Tzeentch.
- 25 new Chaos spells for the mad, the desperate, and those unafraid to wield true power.
- Three classic encounters, including the beastly Pandemonium Carnival and its terrible menagerie of monsters, not all of whom are caged.
- The classic adventure The Affair of the Hidden Jewel, a dramatic tale of heroics and intrigue with fully updated rules.
The Enemy in Shadows Companion is the perfect addition to any group playing through the Enemy Within or any other campaign in the Empire.
This module contains:
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition Enemy in Shadows Campaign and Companion Module: Contains everything you’d need to run the first part of this epic campaign in the Foundry. The adventure and additional content complete with illustrations, integrated into the Foundry, and searchable from within your Virtual Tabletop.
- Easy Set Up: The adventures are easily set up and ready to play with maps, locations, characters, and adventure content all easily accessible for the GM.
- More than just a Campaign Companion: expansive rules and content that are useful in any WFRP game! Travel Encounters, NPCs, Mount and Vehicle Rules.
- More Tables: All tables from the Enemy in Shadows books are now integrated into the WFRP system on the Foundry — roll for weather, expanded mutations, vehicle mishaps and more.
- More Rules: The new rules, such as the Impossible (-50) difficulty or Dhar spellcasting mechanics, are integrated into the module to work with the WFRP system.
Buy on our webstore now here!
New to Foundry Virtual Tabletop?
Foundry Virtual Tabletop works using modern web technologies where one player (the host) runs an application which hosts the game server and other players can connect using a web browser. As a "virtual tabletop", the software provides a set of digital tools which are designed to imitate and expand upon the experience of playing a game in-person with your friends. Support for character sheets, rolling dice, exploring battlemaps, and moving heroic tokens are just a few of the many features which enable this experience. Foundry Virtual Tabletop goes well beyond the basic feature set, however, with rich dynamic lighting, fog of war, audio playlists, video chat using webcams, and way more. Foundry Virtual Tabletop gives you everything you need (and then some) to forge thrilling and memorable moments with your gaming group!
For more information check out this handy FAQ. Register for a Foundry Virtual Tabletop account here or purchase a software license for $50 (+VAT) here to run games for your group. Then you can purchase the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay modules from $14.99 (intro price, + VAT if applicable) directly from cubicle7games.com.
The WFRP Core Module is required for full functionality.
The Foundry Virtual Tabletop is required. For more information visit https://foundryvtt.com/
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd. © Games Workshop 2020