October Production Update - All Lines.
Hey folks, my name is Emmet Byrne, I’m Creative Director at Cubicle 7. Today we’re doing our monthly production update. As always, until books hit warehouses, all the dates are our working estimates.
We are coming into a very very busy time of year for shipping and retail, which is likely going to lead to longer shipping times than usual. We are doing everything we can to ensure we hit our release dates and get these beautiful books into your hands as soon as possible. We’ll continue to update you regularly should anything change.
You’ll find our September recap here. As always, it was a busy month, so be sure to check it out to make sure you didn’t miss any news and releases!
- Restock Alert: Enemy in Shadows - Vol 1 of the Enemy Within Campaign and Ubersreik Adventures 1 are now back in stock on our webstore.
- Power Behind the Throne and Companion: Power Behind the Throne and its companion are now in stores! You can pick up your copy here.
- Altdorf: Altdorf has just landed in our Irish warehouse and will begin shipping to pre-order customers very soon! Unfortunately, there has been a slight delay and the US shipment will not land for another month or so. We’ll update folks when it does. You can pick up your copy of Altdorf: Crown of the Empire here.
- Ubersreik Adventure II: Ubersreik Adventures II is currently shipping and expected to land in stores Q4. There have been slight delays to our US shipment, but we will update as soon as we know more. You can pick up your copy here.
- The Horned Rat and Companion: The Horned Rat and its companion are currently printing and are expected to begin shipping in the coming weeks. Expected in stores in Q1 2022. You can pick up both The Horned Rat and its companion here.
- Empire in Ruins: Empire in Ruins, the epic final chapter of the Enemy Within campaign, is OUT NOW in PDF! It has received a great reception from our fans and topped the charts on DrivethruRPG. You can pre-order your copy here and get the PDF straight away.
- Empire in Ruins Companion: Empire in Ruins Companion has completed layout and is heading to proofreading. It is expected to release within the next month You can check out the stunning cover here and advance pre-order here. Both Empire in Ruins and the Companion are expected in stores Q1 2022.
- NEW! Map of the Empire: With the release of Empire in Ruins we thought it was the perfect time to share the stunning map of the Empire, illustrated by renowned cartographer Jared Blando. You can pick up your copy here.
- NEW! Feast of Blood (PDF only): In the east of Stirland lies the cursed land of Sylvania, but Vampires are not the only blood-sucking horror that dwells amidst those haunted pines. Feast of Blood is the perfect Halloween adventure and will be out in the coming weeks!
- Archives of the Empire, Vol II: Archives of the Empire Vol II is finished layout and is now heading to proofreading. Expected PDF release in Q4, and in stores Q2 2022.
- NEW! No Strings Attached (PDF only): ‘Every day I stay alive: you get one gold crown, no strings attached.’ A cobbler in Ubersreik learns the hard way that there’s no such thing as a free lunch — well, not for him, at least. No Strings Attached will be available in the coming months.
- The Imperial Zoo: The Imperial Zoo is almost finished layout and is looking absolutely stunning! It will head to proofreading in the next few weeks. Expected PDF release is Q4, and in stores Q2 2022.
- Up In Arms: Writing and art are almost complete on Up in Arms and it will head to editing in the coming weeks. Expected PDF release in Q4, and in stores in Q2/Q3 2022.
- Winds of Magic: Winds of Magic has just completed pre-production and is heading into writing and illustration (the crew who just finished Up In Arms are ready to hop straight over!). Expected PDF release Q1 2022, and in stores Q3 2022.
- NEW! Salzenmund: Salzenmund is on the cusp of greatness. As the Empire struggles to break the stranglehold that Marienburg has on sea-trade (and the taxes that incurs), Salzenmund is the focus of new investment and a beacon to Imperial citizens eager to better their lot — or to take advantage of those seeking to do just that. Following in the footsteps of Middenheim and Altdorf, Salzenmund presents an in-depth guide to the city of Salzenmund, a bustling port city and gateway to distant lands. Salzenmund has just gone into pre-production, and writing and art will begin in the coming weeks.
Salzenmund’ by JG O’Donoghue
- Elector Counts: An exciting new card game for 2–4 players, Elector Counts contains everything you need to vie for control of the Empire. This box contains a set of English rules, 112 game cards, a set of tokens and a player aid card. Available to pre order here. Due in stores Jan 2022. We’ll have a playthrough video for this soon!
- Virtual Tabletops: Rest assured we are working away on the next releases for Foundry VTT and Roll20™. MooMan is hard at work on Power Behind the Throne for Foundry VTT and we have more in the works for Roll20™.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound
- Champions of Order: Champions of Order is in stores now! You can pick up your copy here.
- Bestiary: Due to some shipping delays, the Soulbound Bestiary has just landed in our warehouse. However, it is already with our US distribution partners! The Bestiary will start shipping to pre-order customers very soon. Expected in stores in the coming weeks. You can pick up your copy here.
- Shadows in the Mist: Shadows in the Mist is currently shipping, and expected in our warehouse in the coming weeks. Expected in stores in Q4. You can pick up your copy here.
- Steam and Steel: Steam and Steel has just completed printing and will begin shipping very soon. We’ve received our advance copy shown below and it looks fantastic! Expected in stores Q4, but may slip to Q1. You can pick up your copy here.
- Champions of Death: Champions of Death is out now in PDF! Champions of Death allows players to create tragic, damned, and twisted undead characters for Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound! Expected in stores Q1 2022. You can pick up your copy here.
- Artefacts of Power: Artefacts of Power is now in layout and is looking great. Expected PDF release in the coming weeks, and expected in stores Q2 2022.
- Champions of Destruction: Writing and art will be complete in the coming weeks and then this will head to editing. Due to an excess of WAAAGH! energy running through the office, the PDF release date has been pushed to Q1 2022, and expected in stores Q2/Q3 2022.
- Blackened Earth: After a delay due to some amendments following playtests, Blackened Earth is now back up and running. Expected PDF release Q1 2022, and in stores Q3 2022.
- Ulfenkarn: City at the Edge of Death: Ulfenkarn is currently finishing pre-production and writing will begin in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for more on the expected PDF Release date in future updates.
- NEW! Reap and Sow: We are very excited to have Soulbound participating in Free RPG Day on October 16th this year! For those who don’t get a chance to pick up their own copy on the day in store, you’ll be able to pick it up digitally around mid-November. We shared more information on Free RPG Day here.
- NEW! Virtual Tabletop: As well as working on WFRP, Mooman is hard at work on Foundry support for Soulbound! We’ll have more news in the coming months.
- And More! As well as Ulfenkarn, we also announced a number of exciting new titles we’ll be working on in the coming months. Check out the update here and keep an eye on our website and social media for more.
Warhammer 40,000: Wrath & Glory
- Forsaken System: Forsaken System has just landed in our warehouse, and will begin to ship to pre-order customers very soon. Expected in stores in the coming weeks. You can pick up your copy here.
- Litanies of the Lost: Litanies of the Lost has also just landed and begun shipping to pre-order customers! Expected in stores in Q4. You can pick up your copy here.
- Redacted Records: Redacted Records is currently with the printer and we should get our sample pages soon. Expected in stores Q1 2022. You can pick up your copy here.
- Church of Steel: Slight delays on Church of Steel, but this book is looking absolutely incredible and will be worth the wait! Expected PDF release in the coming weeks, and in stores Q1 2022.
- Affliction Ascendant (PDF Only): A Tier 4 military-focused adventure. Releasing in the coming weeks!
- Wrath & Glory Starter Set: Editing is complete and the Starter Set is now in layout. Expected PDF release Q4, and in stores Q2 2022.
- Wrath & Glory Gamemaster’s Screen: Writing and editing are complete and the GM Screen is now in layout. Expected PDF release Q4, and in stores Q2 2022.
- Imperial Cities: Charybdion: A deeper dive into the Hive World of Charibdyon and a chance to explore the grim streets of the Forsaken System. Writing and illustration have now begun. Expected PDF release is now Q1 2022, and in stores Q2 2022.
- NEW! Virtual Tabletop: As well as working on WFRP and Soulbound, Mooman is hard at work on Foundry support for Wrath & Glory! We’ll have more news in the coming months.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2021
Doctor Who: The Roleplaying Game
- Doctor Who: The Roleplaying Game Second Edition: Currently printing, and we should get the fold and gathers very soon! Expected in stores Q1 2022. You can pick up your copy here.
- The Einstein Engine (PDF Only): An exciting free adventure for the second edition of the Doctor Who roleplaying game! Pick up your copy here.
- Doctor Who Roleplaying Game Starter Set and GM Screen: The Starter Set and GM Screen are both written and edited and now in layout. Expected PDF release in the coming weeks, and in stores Q1 2022.
- NEW! Secrets of Scaravore: A connected series of four exciting adventures that take the characters from the Wild West to distant worlds encountering Draconians and Silurians, and uncovering an ancient evil that stirs beneath the heart of London. Expected PDF release in the coming months, and in stores Q2 2022.
- Victoriana Player’s Guide: We plan to launch Victoriana for 5th edition under the Open Gaming License later this year! Our first release will include everything you need to create characters ready to take on the challenges of the fantastic, magical, steampunk world of Victoriana, powered by the 5th edition OGL rules. Stay tuned for more info on release dates and find out more on what changes we are making and why we chose the 5e rules here.
- NEW! Going Underground: We are very excited to have Victoriana also participating in Free RPG Day this year on October 16th! For those who don’t get a chance to pick up their own printed copy in a store, you’ll be able to pick it up digitally around mid-November. We shared more information on Free RPG Day here.