November Production Update
UK Order Delay Update: A pallet of our stock was delayed significantly by UK Customs due to some errors in their internal administration and it resulted in a delay in some titles (including Forsaken System Player’s Guide and Litanies of the Lost for Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay: Wrath & Glory) being sent.
The pallet has reached our trusted distributor in the UK, and orders are being dispatched as quickly as possible. We really appreciate your patience on this – the delay was out of our control and we are looking into it currently. Many of you will receive your orders by this weekend with the rest arriving early next week.
Hey folks, my name is Emmet Byrne, I’m Creative Director at Cubicle 7. Today we’re doing our monthly production update. As always, until books hit warehouses, all the dates are our working estimates.
As mentioned last month, we are coming into a very very busy time of year for shipping and retail, which is likely going to lead to longer shipping times than usual. We are doing everything we can to ensure we hit our release dates and get these beautiful books into your hands as soon as possible. We’ll continue to update you regularly should anything change.
You’ll find our October recap here. As always, it was a very busy month, so be sure to check it out to make sure you didn’t miss any news and releases!
- Restock Alert: In case you missed the news last month, Enemy in Shadows - Vol 1 of the Enemy Within Campaign and Ubersreik Adventures 1 are now back in stock on our webstore!
- Power Behind the Throne and Companion: Power Behind the Throne and its companion are now in stores! You can pick up your copy here.
- Altdorf: Altdorf is currently shipping to pre-order customers in Europe and the rest of the world! Unfortunately, there has been a slight delay but it should be landing very soon. You can pick up your copy of Altdorf: Crown of the Empire here.
- Ubersreik Adventure II: Ubersreik Adventures II will be landing in our Irish warehouse soon. There have been slight delays to our US shipment, but we will update as soon as we know more. You can pick up your copy here.
- The Horned Rat and Companion: The Horned Rat and its companion are just finished printing and should begin shipping soon. Books are expected in stores in Q1 2022. You can pick up both The Horned Rat and its companion here.
- Empire in Ruins and Companion: Empire in Ruins, the epic final chapter of the Enemy Within campaign, is out now in PDF! The Empire in Ruins Companion will release very soon. You can pre-order Empire in Ruins and get the PDF straight away and advance pre-order the Companion here and receive the PDF when it is complete.
- Map of the Empire: Illustrated by renowned cartographer Jared Blando, you can pick up your copy of the map of the Empire here.
- Feast of Blood (PDF only): Released a few weeks ago for Halloween, Feast of Blood is perfect for any GM looking for a horror-themed adventure. Grab your copy here.
- No Strings Attached (PDF only): Just released! A creepy adventure set in the city of Ubersreik. Pick up your copy here.
- Archives of the Empire, Vol II: Another new release! Archives of the Empire Volume II gives players and GMs a wealth of new content for WFRP, including playable Ogres, star signs and astrology, magical items, and more! You can pre-order your copy here and get the PDF straight away. Expected in stores Q2 2022.
- The Imperial Zoo: The Imperial Zoo is now in proofreading and is nearing completion. We’re hoping to get this one out before Christmas, and it's expected in stores Q2 2022.
- Up In Arms: Writing and art are now complete on Up in Arms and editing has just begun. New expected PDF release of Q1 2022, and in stores in Q2/Q3 of the same year.
- Winds of Magic: Swords down, spellbooks at the ready! Our writers and artists have just wrapped work on Up In Arms and diving into the arcane lore of the Old World. Expected PDF release Q1 2022, and in stores Q3 2022.
- Salzenmund: Salzenmund presents an in-depth guide to the city of Salzenmund, a bustling port city and gateway to distant lands. Salzenmund has completed pre-production and writing and art are now underway. Expected PDF release in Q2 2022, and in stores Q3 2022.
- Elector Counts: An exciting new card game for 2–4 players, Elector Counts contains everything you need to vie for control of the Empire. This box contains a set of English rules, 112 game cards, a set of tokens and a player aid card. Available to pre order here. Due in stores Q1 2022. We’ll have a playthrough video for this soon!
- Virtual Tabletop: Power Behind the Throne for Foundry will release very soon, keep an eye out for more on our social media!
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound
- Bestiary: The Soulbound Bestiary is in stores now! You can pick up your copy here.
- Shadows in the Mist: Shadows in the Mist has just arrived in our warehouse and is currently shipping to pre-order customers. Expected in stores before Christmas. You can pick up your copy here.
- Steam and Steel: Steam and Steel is currently shipping to us, and is expected to land in December. Expected in stores Q1 2022. You can pick up your copy here.
- Champions of Death: We’ve just received the fold and gathers for Champions of Death, and it looks great. It will now be printed and bound before being shipped in a few weeks. Expected in stores Q1 2022. You can pick up your copy here.
- Artefacts of Power: Artefacts of Power out now in PDF! You can pre-order your copy here and get the PDF straight away. Expected in stores Q2 2022.
- Champions of Destruction: Writing and art are now complete and Champions of Destruction is ready for editing. Expected PDF release Q1 2022, and expected in stores Q2/Q3 2022.
- Blackened Earth: Art and writing are well underway. Expected PDF release Q1 2022, and in stores Q3 2022.
- Ulfenkarn: City at the Edge of Death: Writing and illustration are underway for Ulfenkarn. This is a big book, so production will be a little longer on this one! Stay tuned for more on the expected PDF Release date in future updates.
- Reap and Sow (PDF only): Our Free RPG Day adventure, Reap and Sow will be available for download within the next week. Keep an eye out!
- NEW! Era of the Beast: The Mortal Realms quake as Kragnos, the End of Empires, escapes his centuries-long imprisonment and rampages across the realms. Era of the Beast offers players and GMs a chance to follow the ongoing narrative of the Age of Sigmar universe, and brings the timeline forward to the Era of the Beast and the emergence of Kragnos. This book recounts the events of the Broken Realms saga and updates the lore of major cities and the status of the gods of the realms. Era of the Beast details the lands of Thondia in Ghur, complete with monstrous creatures to face. The book also includes a number of new Archetpyes, such as the Scinari Loreseeker of the Lumineth, the Melusai of the Daughters of Khaine, and the Knight-Vexillor of the Stormcast Eternals. Era of the Beast has just begun pre-production. Expected PDF release Q2 2022, and in stores Q4 2022.
- Virtual Tabletop: We’re working hard on the Soulbound module for Foundry VTT and it's looking great! Expect more news in the coming months.
Warhammer 40,000: Wrath & Glory
- Forsaken System: Forsaken System has shipped to pre-order customers and is now in stores! You can pick up your copy here.
- Litanies of the Lost: Litanies of the Lost has also shipped to pre-order customers, and has starting arriving into some stores already. You can pick up your copy here.
- Redacted Records: We’ve received the fold and gathers for Redacted Records and they look great. The book will now be printed and bound, and begin shipping in the coming weeks. Expected in stores Q1 2022. You can pick up your copy here.
- Church of Steel: Church of Steel is very close to completion and is expected to release in the coming weeks. Expected in stores Q2 2022.
- Affliction Ascendant (PDF only): Out now! A Tier 4 military-focused adventure. You can pick up your copy here.
- Wrath & Glory Starter Set and GM Screen: Layout is almost complete on the Starter Set and GM Screen, and they’re heading to proofing soon. Expected PDF before the end of the year, and in stores Q2 2022.
- Imperial Cities: Charybdion: A deeper dive into the Hive World of Charibdyon and a chance to explore the grim streets of the Forsaken System. Writing and illustration are underway on Charybdion. Expected PDF release Q2 2022, and in stores Q4 2022.
- Virtual Tabletop: We’re working hard on the Wrath & Glory module for Foundry VTT and it's looking great! Expect more news in the coming months.
Doctor Who: The Roleplaying Game
- Doctor Who: The Roleplaying Game Second Edition: We’ve received the fold and gathers for Doctor Who and they look amazing! It is currently being bound and prepped for shipping. Expected in stores Q1 2022. You can pick up your copy here.
- The Einstein Engine (PDF only): An exciting free adventure for the second edition of the Doctor Who roleplaying game! Pick up your copy here.
- Doctor Who Roleplaying Game Starter Set: The Doctor Who Starter Set is available now! Pre-order your copy here and receive the PDF straight away. Expected in stores Q2 2022.
- Gamemaster’s Screen: The Doctor Who Gamemaster’s Screen is just finishing up layout and is expected to release in the coming weeks. Expected in stores Q2 2022.
- Secrets of Scaravore: Secrets of Scaravore is in layout and heading to proofing in the coming weeks. Expected PDF release in the coming months, and in stores Q2 2022.
- Victoriana Player’s Guide: Writing is complete on the Victoriana Player’s Guide, and art is well underway. Due to some slight delays, we now plan on releasing the Victoriana Player’s Guide in Q1/Q2 of 2022. But we have plenty that we’ll be releasing alongside it! (see below!)
- Going Underground (PDF only): Our Free RPG Day adventure, Going Underground will be available to download soon!
- Bestiary: Vile villains and macabre monsters lurk in the aetheric shadows of the Big Smoke. The Victoriana Bestiary gives GMs a huge array of villains, ne’er-do-wells, slavering beasts, and terrifying monstrosities to use in their Penny Dreadfuls. We’ll be sharing some incredible art from this book soon, so stay tuned!
- Dreadful Inquiries: The game is afoot! Dark deeds abound in the Big Smoke, from maleficent aristocrats engaging in dark rituals to mysterious monsters stalking the industry-choked rookeries. Though the power of magic is waning, there are many that mould the Aether to amoral purposes, and as technology advances there are always those willing to twist it to foul ends. Dreadful Inquiries is a collection of 5 penny dreadfuls (or adventures) that showcase the mysteries and horrors of Victoriana’s London. Each penny dreadful is designed to work as either a standalone adventure or stacked together to form an interlinked campaign. More news coming soon