Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: The Imperial Zoo Collector's Edition
All orders of this product include a PDF redeemable via Drive Thru RPG. Frau Vera Warnicke — It is with great pleasure that I write to inform you that I have at last received funding to commission the expeditions of which we lately spoke. Indeed, I expect that our patron should extend his largess to pay for not one, but three trips into the wild places of the Empire and beyond in pursuit of knowledge. I trust that those individuals you spoke of are available, and that they should be just as competent as you promised. I mean no mere foray into the hinterlands, to be back in time for supper in the University. These shall be true explorations of the deepest depths there are, for only the most impressive specimens could hope to excite those jaded academics of the Imperial Zoo.
The Imperial Zoo Collectors Edition is designed to be as in-universe as possible, with a faux leather cover, embossed details, Spot UV to highlight even more detail and texture, and a gold foil stamp that would make the finest print presses in Altdorf proud.
The Imperial Zoo is a bestiary and travelogue of three daring expeditions into the Old World, ranging from the heights of Karak Kadrin to the city of Miragliano in the southern land of Tilea. It includes profiles for over 60 unique creatures, beasts and monsters of the Old World perfect to challenge even the most competent of adventurers. Also included are six new pregenerated Characters, each with their own skills, talents, and shady past, perfect to pick up and dive into a campaign focused on the truly mammoth threats that stalk the Old World. The Imperial Zoo includes:
- A thrilling narrative following the exploits of a group of adventurers as they make their way across the Old World in search of knowledge, and less savoury glories.
- Dozens of creatures, including unique named beasts that threaten any who cross their paths, from the unusual but lethal Preyton to the devastating dragon Caledir, the Scythe of Fire.
- New creature traits to ensure every group finds a challenge in these pages.
- Rules for preserving and selling alchemical ingredients harvested from creatures, especially those touched by the winds of magic.
- A quick reference chart of creature traits, to keep gameplay flowing during combat.
- Six pregenerated characters, giving you everything you need to kick off your adventures right away.
The Imperial Zoo is a novel mix of bestiary and narrative, packed with ideas and in character commentary that illustrates how horrors such as Araknaroks, Chimeras, and Cockatrice are viewed by the denizens of the Old World. It is ideal to drop in to any ongoing campaign that could use some fresh encounters, or as a starting point for a group interested in tackling the horrendous beasts of the Old World for profit.
All orders of this product include a PDF redeemable via Drive Thru RPG.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2022