Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay: Enemy Within Collector's Edition - Volume 1: Enemy in Shadows
All orders of this product include multiple PDFs that will be sent via Drive Thru RPG. You should receive an email next working day of placing your order.
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay – The Enemy Within Collector’s Edition
At the appointed time, we shall rise from our secret places and thrown down the towns and cities of the Empire. Chaos will cover this land, and we, the Chosen Servants, shall be exalted in HIS eyes. Hail to Tzeentch, Changer of the Ways! Njawrr’thakh ‘Lzimbarr Tzeentch!’
Cubicle 7 Entertainment is proud to announce the Enemy Within Collector’s Edition, a magnificent 10-book set presented in 5 gloriously illustrated slip cases.
The Enemy Within Collector’s Edition contains the revised and updated Director’s Cut of one of the most highly regarded roleplaying campaigns ever written. It also includes five bonus Companion volumes filled with commentaries, additional material, new subplots and characters, and so much more.
Sounds great! But what is the Enemy Within campaign?
Originally printed over 30 years ago, the Enemy Within campaign is the sequence of WFRP adventures that inspired an entire generation of gamers. It frequently tops polls of the best campaigns ever written, and is widely regarded as one of the most influential roleplaying modules ever written.
We are bringing this classic adventure up-to-date for WFRP 4th edition. To do this, one of the original authors, WFRP legend Graeme Davis, is creating a Director’s Cut of the entire campaign, adding over thirty years of playtesting and commentary to the existing adventure. He is also revisiting the last two adventures of the campaign, and rewriting them to match his original intentions for how the campaign should conclude.
Great! So, what does this Collector’s Edition offer?
This super limited, very special edition of the Enemy Within bundles together the five campaign books alongside the five new companion books into an almighty 10-volume Collector’s Edition. This extraordinary set is presented in 5 high-quality slipcases printed with the standard edition cover art. Each of the books has a special ‘Tarot Card’ cover designed solely for the Collector’s Edition by WFRP artists Sam Manley and Andy Law.
The first two books, Enemy in Shadows and the Enemy in Shadows Companion are illustrated by the Morrslieb and Ace of Hammers cards, and are redolent with imagery relevant to the campaign.
WFRP: Enemy In Shadows - The Enemy Within Director’s Cut, Volume 1
Welcome to the revised and updated Director’s Cut of one of the most highly regarded roleplaying campaigns ever written! Enemy in Shadows presents the first part of the epic Enemy Within campaign, the sequence of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay adventures that inspired a generation of gamers. So, gather your heroes as you take them from humble beginnings as penniless adventurers to the halls of the great and powerful, where every decision can change the fate of the Empire.
Enemy in Shadows Includes:
- The first two adventures of the Enemy Within campaign: Mistaken Identity, and Shadows over Bögenhafen, both of which are revised and updated by Graeme Davis, legendary WFRP author, and one of the original writers if the campaign.
- A selection of ‘Grognard Boxes’. These are ‘boxed text’ asides in the book that add entirely new ways to play through the adventures, ensuring even those who have played the Enemy Within campaign before will find Enemy in Shadows fresh and new.
- A complete guide to Bögenhafen, one of the most important towns in the Reikland, full of exciting locations to visit and explore.
The Enemy Within is the campaign all roleplayers should play at least once in their lives, making the Enemy in Shadows a must purchase for all gamers.
WFRP: Enemy In Shadows Companion
The Enemy in Shadows Companion is the first of our 5-part series of companion volumes to the Enemy Within campaign. It contains a wealth of supplementary material to not only expand Enemy in Shadows, but also support any WFRP games set in the Empire.
Enemy in Shadows Companion Includes:
- Guest Commentaries: Phil Gallagher and Graeme Davis, two of the original Enemy Within campaign writers, reflect on creating one of the greatest campaigns ever written.
- The Empire: A deep examination of the Empire, the primary setting for the Enemy Within
- Ready-made Characters: A selection of 6 pre-generated Characters, with a variety of optional secrets and relationships to personalise them to taste.
- Road Travel: Full rules for travelling the roads of the Empire, and the road wardens who patrol them.
- Supporting Cast: A huge cast of incidental NPCs that can be added to any WFRP adventure, with hints and tips for how to use them.
- Bonus Content: A collection of short adventures and encounters that can be added to any WFRP game, including revised and updated versions of classics such as On the Road, The Affair of the Hidden Jewel, and The Pandemonium Carnival.
The Enemy in Shadows Companion is an essential supplement to the first part of Enemy Within campaign, and to roleplaying in the Reikland as a whole, making it a vital addition to any WFRP collection.
All orders of this product include multiple PDFs that will be sent via Drive Thru RPG. You should receive them in an email next working day of placing your order.
The physical standard version of the Enemy Within Campaign - Volume 1: Enemy in Shadows which includes a PDF version and a PDF-only version Enemy Within Campaign - Volume 1: Enemy in Shadows are available.
We also have the physical standard version of the Enemy in Shadows Companion which includes a PDF version as well as a PDF-only version of Enemy in Shadows Companion available.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd. © Games Workshop 2020