Soulbound: Champions of Death File Update & Iconics!
Recently, we released the PDF for Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound, Champions of Death and today we have updated the files with the Iconic character sheets and the changes listed below.
Since the release of Champions of Death, we have heard so many stories from the community about their undead champions and the Bindings they call their own. We all love to hear tales of your Bindings and today we have also included our own Binding of Death in the update.
If you are looking to quickly step into the decaying shoes of some undead champions, or are simply curious about what a full Binding of Death looks like, why not take a look for yourself.
If you have already bought this title, you will be alerted to download the new PDF.
Updates also include:
- Corrected a few typos and minor formatting issues
- Page 33: Clarified that Nighthaunt characters are built with either 37 XP or 35 XP plus an additional powerful item.
- Page 67: Clarified that the Spell-eater Talent doesn't require the user to spend Mettle.
- Page 79: Clarified that you may summon a Chainrasp within your Zone.
- Page 86: Added a note that Ghouls do not benefit from Aqua Ghyranis.
- Page 95: Clarified that the wielder of the Sword of Stolen Hours recovers Toughness equal to the target's Soul.
Pre-Order Champions of Death here and receive the updated PDF files straight away.
Champions of Death
Champions of Death allows players to create tragic, damned, and twisted undead characters for Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound! The book features new undead Species, new Archetypes, new Talents, and devastating new spells and Miracles.
Champions of Death Includes:
- Insight into the Great Necromancer Nagash, his history with the Soulbound, and why he may deign to forge a deathly Binding with his own skeletal hands.
- Rules to play as horrifying Ghouls, skeletal Wights, vindictive Soulblight Vampires, spectral Nighthaunts, or powerful Ossiarch Bonereapers, as well as advice on how and why your character became Soulbound and dozens of sample Short- and Long-term Goals.
- 20 new Death-focused Archetypes such as the Vampire Lord and Knight of Shrouds, as well as rules for playing sub-factions such as the Blisterskin of the Flesh-eater Courts, the Mortis Praetorians of the Ossiarch Bonereapers, the Vyrkos Dynasty of the Soulblight Gravelords, and many more!
- Over 50 new Talents, 10 powerful new Miracles of Nagash, and 50 new spells drawn from the twisted Lores of Magic wielded by the undead — including five terrifying new Endless Spells!
- Over 30 new Endeavours for undead characters to undertake, as well as new Dark Rituals to unleash on your foes — host a grand feast of the Flesh-eater Courts, bestow the Blood Kiss of the Soulblight Vampires, or raise a horde of zombies to do your bidding!
- Advice for Gamemasters and players on running Death-focused campaigns, as well as statistics for over a dozen servants of the Forces of Order for your Champions of Death to face!
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2021