Lone Wolf Update - Cease to Publish
Unfortunately, due to some recent unexpected developments, Cubicle 7 will no longer be publishing Lone Wolf roleplaying games with Holmgard Press.
Cubicle 7 would like to thank you for your support over the years since our Lone Wolf Adventure began in 2013. As fans of Lone Wolf since childhood we have really enjoyed working on this line and creating adventures for all the brave and noble warrior-monks.
Win a Copy of Rookhaven
As a final farewell and thank you, we will raffle off our six remaining hard copies of Rookhaven — a 128-page sourcebook that introduces the remote province of Rookhaven. Since this Kickstarter in 2017, we have had numerous requests from people trying to source this volume as it’s an incredibly rare find.
Now is your chance to win one!
Rookhaven is a Gothic corner of Kai’s chosen nation where the shadows deepen at night and linger just a little longer during the day. Rookhaven holds secrets that fester within its ancient stone walls and terrors that lurk in the depths of Raven Hall, the province’s crumbling keep. Evil sleeps beneath Rookhaven: an ancient horror that grows more restless with each passing year. Rookhaven includes supplemental material that is of interest to Narrators no matter where they wish to set their games.
How to Enter
If you would like to get your hands on a rare hardback copy of Rookhaven, simply fill out this form telling us why you would like to win.
Closing date: July 16th 2021
Note: Entries submitted via any other means will not be considered.
We’ll pick six winners at random from the entries and contact them directly via email by July 23rd 2020 to arrange delivery.
T&C's Apply: see below.
Buy Rookhaven PDF for a Limited Time!
As well as the raffle, we want to give you the opportunity to purchase Rookhaven in PDF. It will be available to buy exclusively on our webstore from today until July 15th priced at $15.
Buy Rookhaven PDF here.
Lone Wolf Sale — 50% Off All Stock!
We have commenced our end of line sale with 50% off all remaining titles. Stock on some titles is very low, so please be quick if you have your eye on something.
When these titles are gone they really are gone.
You will also find reductions on our Lone Wolf PDFs on DrivethruRPG here.
Lone Wolf Narrator’s Screen, now just $7.49. Nab it while stocks last here.
Heroes of Magnamund was $34.99, buy it now for just $17.99 here.
Bestiary of the Beyond was $34.99, buy it now for just $17.99 here.
Over the past year our team has continued to grow, we increased our release schedule and output and we have big plans for the second half of 2021. Work continues at a pace on our three Warhammer lines and we look forward to the release of the Doctor Who Roleplaying Game 2nd Edition soon. We have other very exciting plans to reveal in the coming months, so please keep an eye on our blog and social media to ensure you don’t miss out!
Raffle Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Cubicle 7, Unit 6, block 3, City North Business Park, Gormanston, Co. Meath, Ireland.
- Cubicle 7 employees and their families, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion are excluded from entry.
- Opening date for the competition is July 2nd 2021 and the closing date for entries is July 16th at 6pm GMT. Entries submitted after this closing date will not be included.
- The prize is Rookhaven — a 128-page volume for Lone Wolf.
- Entry must be via the form shared only.
- Prizes are non-transferable. There is no alternative.
- If due to circumstances beyond its control a prize becomes unavailable Cubicle 7 reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- The Winners will be chosen at random by Cubicle staff by July 23rd and contacted via email to organise delivery.
- Cubicle 7 reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.
- Cubicle 7 and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- Decisions of Cubicle 7 and its agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Cubicle 7 reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that no contact has been made within a 48-hour period.
- One entry per person.
- By entering the promotion, the Entrants agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, and release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter of any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
- You are providing your information to the promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- All customer data gathered through competitions will be securely destroyed within 10 days of competition closing, unless the applicant has opted to receive future news and updates. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- Cubicle 7 reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
© Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd. ‘Lone Wolf’ is a registered trade mark owned by Magnamund Ltd. All rights reserved.