Wrath & Glory Litanies of the Lost Now on Foundry VTT!
The Wrath & Glory Core Rulebook and Forsaken System Player’s Guide are already available on Foundry VTT and today we are delighted to launch Litanies of the Lost! Bathed in the corrupt light of the Great Rift, the Gilead System is rife with peril. Vile xenos assail humanity from all sides, internecine strife between the factions of the Imperium threaten a catastrophic civil war, and daemonic entities penetrate reality from Cicatrix Maledictum.
Discover devious plots and unravel murderous mysteries amongst feuding faiths on the agri world of Ostia. Investigate tech heresy, mechanical misdemeanours, and arcane rituals amongst the manufactora of the forge world Avachrus. Protect the holy shrine world of Enoch from enemies without, and traitors within.
Litanies of the Lost contains four exciting scenarios suitable for Wrath & Glory characters of Tiers 1 and 2. These can be played as entertaining stand-alone adventures, or combined into a perilous planet-hopping campaign that highlights the political strife and myriad dangers present in the Gilead System.
Litanies of the Lost includes:
- Duty Beyond Death: something has gone nightmarishly wrong at the Pakthertius Servitor Manufactorum — investigate to discover its arcane technological secrets, and try to be the first to emerge alive!
- Dark Bidding: a clandestine contract to procure a stolen stasis coffin with mysterious contents leads the party deep into the mechanical bowels of the Adeptus Mechanicus’s underworld.
- Grim Harvest: a spate of strange deaths at an agri world mega-acreage threatens its crucial crops, but the source may be more sinister than the frictions between the competing Imperial factions in the area.
- Vow of Silence: an investigation of potential heretical activity at a silent monastery goes awry when some unexpected — and murderous — guests arrive.
Litanies of the Lost Foundry VTT Module Contains:
- 4 Scenes corresponding to each adventure map, locales ranging from deadly factories to silent monasteries
- 31 Actors that make up the various adventures, such Ork Kommandos, Drukhari kabals, and an array of hostile servitors
66 Journal Entries that detail each adventure and map, featuring some as map pins to detail specific area locations