Play Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay with friends anywhere in the world on the award-winning Roll20® virtual tabletop!
Late last year, we were delighted to launch Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition on Roll20® with the officially supported Character Sheet and Compendium! Today we are excited to launch the WFRP Starter Set and Rough Nights & Hard Days on Roll20® !
Buy WFRP Starter Set on Roll20™ here.
Buy WFRP Rough Nights & Hard Days on Roll20™ here.
The fantastic team at Roll20® team are dedicated to enabling gamers to unite across any distance via their easy-to-use gaming tools. Roll20® aims to lessen the technical burden on participants, facilitate the formation of new gaming groups, and limit the barriers to entry so everyone can join the fun.
The fourth edition of the original dark fantasy roleplaying game, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay takes you back to the world where Chaos never sleeps. Drawing inspiration from the legendary early publications of the grimdark RPG, WFRP brings innovative twists to build on the beloved classic.
Get the gang together, create your (anti)heroes, and set off to make your way through the vile corruption, scheming plotters and terrifying creatures intent on destruction!
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition Starter Set
The WFRP Starter Set contains everything needed to bring the grim and perilous world of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay to life. Whether roleplaying for the first time or preparing for your next epic campaign, this module is for you.
The Adventures invite players of all experience levels into the rich, roleplaying playground of Ubersreik. For beginners, the starter adventure, Making the Rounds, introduces the harsh realities of life in the troubled fortress-town and takes you step-by-step through the rules. For more experienced hands, there are 10 scenarios aimed to expand your WFRP games, offering new locations, new characters, and new horrors to uncover. Ubersreik is the ideal launching point for any new campaign, and can keep your WFRP group busy for several months.
The Guide to Ubersreik highlights the bloody history and recent invasion of Ubersreik, examines more than 70 locations in the troubled town, details the surrounding fiefdoms, and introduces a wide array of antagonist cults at large in the area. In addition, each entry comes with two adventure hooks, meaning every location, character, and political pitfall the book presents has examples of how to use them in your games of WFRP.
This module contains:
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition Starter Set Module – All the gameplay content from the much loved physical boxed Starter Set, optimised for play with the full WFRP rulesystem on Roll20.net.
- Pregenerated Characters – Six fully fleshed out pre-gen characters with their own backstories, secrets, and completed characters sheets so you can dive right in to the action!
- More than a Starter Set – The module is the perfect backdrop for upcoming Ubersreik Adventures and Ubersreik Adventures II modules.
The WFRP Core Rules are not required to use the WFRP Starter Set, but having that module will add tons of spells, monsters, talents, miracles and more. It’s the perfect way to continue the adventures begun in the Starter Set!
WFRP Rough Nights & Hard Days
A collection of new and classic adventures that take seemingly innocuous locations and situations and involves the Characters just as events spiral out of control.
Five Grim and Perilous Scenarios by Graeme Davies.
Rough Nights & Hard Days offers five interlinked scenarios for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay written by series veteran, Graeme Davis. These can be played as stand-alone adventures, or combined into an epic five-part campaign, where the Characters become embroiled in a bitter dispute between two of the Empire’s quarreling noble houses. Rough Nights & Hard Days also introduces an entirely new playable species, and presents a variety of pub games to amuse and confuse your customers.
Rough Nights & Hard Days Module includes:
- Easy Set Up – Five complex adventures are easily set up and brought to life on Roll20.net. Maps, locations, characters and adventure content are all easily accessible for the GM.
- Pub Games – One learns of the many pleasant pastimes of which one can partake in the local tavern.
Rough Nights & Hard Days is the perfect addition to any game of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay as it can be used to start a new campaign, support the design of exciting locations, or enhance an ongoing story with exciting new adventures and rules.
The WFRP Core Rules are required for full functionality.
All modules contain the following Roll20 exclusive features:
- Fully integrated with the Roll20® platform, with all play documents available in searchable handouts
- VTT-Ready Maps
Did you know the WFRP Rulebook is also available?
The Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Rulebook contains everything you need for grim and perilous roleplaying adventures in the Old World. Find it here.
This Roll20® bundle ($29.99) contains:
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition Character Sheet supported by Cubicle 7 Entertainment.
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition Compendium – The WFRP ruleset, complete with illustrations, integrated into Roll20®, and searchable from your Virtual Tabletop.
- WFRP The Reikland Map – A full-colour map depicting the Glorious Reikland, the primary setting for the first phase of WFRP supplements. This high resolution map is perfectly suited for use in your RPG gaming sessions! Use Roll20®’s intuitive interface to add map markers to show where you’ve explored, where you need to go, and which villages you’ve been run out of.
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition Token Pack – dozens of tokens depicting NPCs, Monsters, and Player Characters with sources drawn from the rulebook.
With Roll20® as your virtual tabletop, your adventures are limitless.
New to Roll20®?
If you have yet to use Roll20® or any Virtual Tabletop (VTT) it’s really easy to get started – find out more on the Roll20® website here or sign up for a free account here. Everything you need will be right in your browser, there is nothing to download or install. Why not check out this handy Roll20® Crash Course that helps GM’s to get their games online or this guide to getting started as a player.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2021