Hey folks, my name is Emmet Byrne, I’m Senior Producer at Cubicle 7. Dom recently took a look at what we were up to last year, and I think it’s safe to say that we were very busy! Today, I’d like to take a look ahead at what’s in store for our Warhammer lines in 2021, and where all of our books are in the production process. You might spot a few exciting new titles we have never mentioned before, more on those coming soon!
As we mentioned last time, until books hit warehouses, all the dates are our working estimates. We’ll be doing production updates monthly, and will update dates as things change.
We had a slew of releases for WFRP last year, with more to come. The full list of products is below.
- Death on the Reik and Companion: Death on the Reik and its companion should be shipping from the printers soon. They will land in our warehouse in the next few months and should be in stores at the start of Q2.
- Middenheim, City of the White Wolf: We’ve gathered and implemented the errata for Middenheim. The files are now with the printers. Middenheim will land in stores early in Q2.
- Archives of the Empire, Vol 1: We are now implementing the errata gathered for Archives since launch. The files will go to the printers in the next week or so. This will ship with Middenheim, and should land early in Q2.
- Power Behind the Throne: Power Behind the Throne, the latest installment of The Enemy Within campaign, launched just before Christmas. This will print and ship alongside the companion.
- Power Behind the Throne Companion: Power Behind the Throne Companion is going really well. It has been through layout and proofreading, and is now waiting on final amendments and art. It should release in PDF in the next few weeks. This should land in stores in Q2 along with Power Behind the Throne.
- Shrines of Sigmar: A short PDF in the vein of Monuments of the Reikland. This has just released!
- Patrons of the Empire 1 and 2: Two short PDFs featuring interesting patrons to meet in the Old World. Expected to release over the next few months.
- Ubersreik Adventure II: The next adventure, the Blessings that Drew Blood, is currently in layout. It should release in the next few weeks. Final collected PDF expected in Q2, and in stores Q3.
- Altdorf: Writing and editing complete, and art is in progress. Expected PDF release in Q2, and in stores Q3.
- The Horned Rat and Companion: Both the Horned Rat and its Companions are currently in review and editing, and art is underway. Expected PDF release in late Q2, and in stores Q3.
- Archives of the Empire, Vol II: The second volume of Archives of the Empire is almost text complete, and some chapters have been through editing. Expected PDF release in Q2, and in stores Q3.
- The Empire in Ruins and Companion: Currently in review and editing. Expected PDF release in Q3, and in stores Q4.
- The Imperial Zoo: Writing completed this week. Editing beginning this month. Expected PDF release in Q3, and in stores Q4.
Shop all WFRP titles and pre-orders here.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound
- Soulbound Corebook, Collector’s Edition: In stores across the globe!
- Soulbound GM Screen: In stores in the UK and Europe, in stores in the US this month.
- Soulbound Starter Set: Currently printing. Expected street date of Q2.
- Streets of Brightspear: Short PDF with new Endeavours and items to find in Brightspear. Launched just before Christmas!
- Trouble Brewing: A light-hearted adventure featuring Jakkob Bugmansson XI. Launched just before Christmas!
- Doomed Lands: New ways to use Doom in your campaign. Releasing very soon!
- Through Fire and Smoke: New Hazards and ways to create dynamic combat encounters in Soulbound. Releasing in the next few weeks.
- Shadows in the Mist: Anvilgard City Guide and the first two adventures have been released. The next adventure, Crucible of Life, will be out in the next few weeks. Completed PDF with all content expected for Q1, and in stores Q2.
- Champions of Order: Writing, editing, and layout complete. Proofreading and final art in progress. PDF release in the next month, in stores Q2.
- Bestiary: Previously titled ‘Horrors of the Mortal Realms’ and now simply the Soulbound Bestiary! Writing 90% complete, text to go to editing this month. Expected PDF release in Q2, and in stores Q3. We’ll be sharing the cover very soon!
- Steam and Steel: Writing and art in progress. Expected PDF release in Q2, and in stores Q3. We’ll also be sharing the cover for this very soon!
- Blackened Earth: A brand new campaign, set in the city of Greywater Fasteness in Ghyran. Expected PDF release in Q2, and in stores Q3. More news coming soon!
- Champions of Death: Lets players create Death-aligned characters, such as Nighthaunts and Soulblight Vampires. Currently in pre-production. Expected PDF release in Q3, and in stores Q4. More news coming soon!
- Artefacts of Power: Contains ancient artefacts and powerful Endless Spells. Currently in pre-production. Expected PDF release in Q3, and in stores Q4.
- Champions of Destruction: Lets players create Destruction-aligned characters, such as Orruks, Ogors, and Grots. Currently in pre-production. Expected PDF release in Q3, and in stores Q4. More news coming soon!
Shop all AoS titles and pre-orders here.
Warhammer 40,000: Wrath & Glory
- Wrath & Glory Corebook: Direct order for UK and Europe are shipping. US direct orders to begin shipping later this month after some unexpected port delays. Expected to be in stores towards the end of this month.
- Forsaken System: Writing, editing, layout, and proofing complete. Final amendments being made. PDF release in the next few weeks, in stores Q2.
- Litanies of the Lost: Pre-order went live before Christmas with the first adventure Duty Beyond Death. Completed PDF expected late Q1, in stores Q2 or Q3.
- Church of Steel: Writing and art in progress. Expected PDF release in Q2, and in stores Q3.
- Scions of the Fane: New complete campaign book. Currently in pre-production. Expected PDF release in Q3, and in stores Q4.
- PDF Support: A variety of PDFs are currently being worked on, and expected to release over the coming months.
- And More! We’ll have some news on exciting new Wrath & Glory books in the coming months.
Shop 40k titles and pre-orders here.
In the coming weeks and months we’ll be announcing some brand new games and books and — and the return of some old favourites. So stay tuned!
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd. © Games Workshop 2021