In 2020, we launched Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay on Foundry Virtual Tabletop and released these excellent modules:
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Core
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Starter Set
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Rough Nights and Hard Days
- Enemy in Shadows and Companion Module
Today, we are excited to launch the Ubersreik Adventures Module on Foundry VTT! The first of many modules we have planned to expand our virtual tabletop offering in 2021. We understand how important virtual tabletops are to the Warhammer Community and we think you will really enjoy this new officially supported module.
Foundry Virtual Tabletop is an application built specifically for experiencing multiplayer tabletop roleplaying games with your friends and party members over the internet. Foundry Virtual Tabletop offers an expansive set of digital tools, designed to imitate and expand the experience of playing a game in-person with your friends. Support for character sheets, rolling dice, exploring battlemaps, and moving heroic tokens are just a few of the many features available, however it goes way beyond these features!
WFRP Ubersreik Adventures
Welcome to the Duchy of Ubersreik, where the crisp march of State Soldier’s boots ring from the cobbled streets, while behind closed doors old loyalties are tested. Opportunities abound, behind each door.
Six Grim and Perilous Scenarios in the Duchy of Ubersreik
Ubersreik Adventures offers six scenarios for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay set in the Duchy of Ubersreik, the setting established in the Warhammer Fantasy Starter Set. These can be used as single stand alone adventures, slotted into an existing campaign, or combined to form a campaign exploring the Duchy of Ubersreik.
These scenarios were originally individual digital only releases, but in response to customer demand were combined the full line into a capstone, printed release. This includes the existing five scenarios, plus The Guilty Party, a tale of sabotage, intrigue and betrayal that can be used to transition an existing party out of Ubersreik and into The Enemy Within.
As an added bonus, selected tips, tricks, and outright threats are included to help link the adventures together. Options for more experienced Characters are also included, making these Grim and Perilous adventures all the more deadly.
Ubersreik Adventures include:
- If Looks Could Kill: legends claim the Beast of Orschlamm stalks the marshes near Ubersreik, but few believe the tales…
- The Mad Men of Gotheim: the village of Gotheim lies in ruins, and the villagers struck with lunacy.
- Heart of Glass: a power noblewoman sets the PCs on the trail of a mysterious murder, an insidious cult and a relentless Witch Hunter.
- Slaughter in Spittlefeld: a vile sickness spreads through the rookeries of Ubersreik.
- Bait and Witch: Cordelia Wessenlingh needs a distraction. Luckily a few volunteers just wandered into her apothecary.
- The Guilty Party: someone is sabotaging coaches, and a local investigator thinks he knows who.
Ubersreik Adventures Module includes:
- Everything you need to run all 6 Ubersreik Adventures in Foundry VTT. All adventures and additional content complete with illustrations, optimised and pre-programmed into Foundry and searchable from within your Virtual Tabletop.
- Easy Set Up – Adventures are easily set up and brought to life within the Foundry Virtual Tabletop. Maps, locations, characters and adventure content are all easily accessible for the GM.
- Expand on the Starter Set – This module is the perfect expansion for the Starter Set Module for those looking to keep adventuring in Ubersreik.
The WFRP Core Module is required for full functionality.
The Foundry Virtual Tabletop is required. For more information visit https://foundryvtt.com/
We’d recommend owning the Starter Set Module for best playthrough experience.
New to Foundry Virtual Tabletop?
Foundry Virtual Tabletop works using modern web technologies where one player (the host) runs an application which hosts the game server and other players can connect using a web browser. As a “virtual tabletop”, the software provides a set of digital tools which are designed to imitate and expand upon the experience of playing a game in-person with your friends. Support for character sheets, rolling dice, exploring battlemaps, and moving heroic tokens are just a few of the many features which enable this experience. Foundry Virtual Tabletop goes well beyond the basic feature set, however, with rich dynamic lighting, fog of war, audio playlists, video chat using webcams, and way more. Foundry Virtual Tabletop gives you everything you need (and then some) to forge thrilling and memorable moments with your gaming group!
For more information check out this handy FAQ. Register for a Foundry Virtual Tabletop account here or purchase a software license for $50 (+VAT) here to run games for your group — only a single license is required to host a game. Then you can purchase the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay modules from $14.99 (intro price, + VAT if applicable) directly from cubicle7games.com.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2021