Do you have your eye on an upcoming title or have you pre-ordered something you can’t wait to get your hands on? Read on the see where each project is at in the production process! You might spot a few brand new titles and a cover reveal for Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay: Wrath & Glory.
Hey folks, my name is Emmet Byrne, I’m Senior Producer at Cubicle 7. Despite it being a short month, it was a very busy February for the team. Be sure to check out our February recap here to make sure you haven’t missed any releases or news..
Today we’re doing our (now regular) monthly production update. As always, until books hit warehouses, all the dates are our working estimates.
- Death on the Reik and Companion: Death on the Reik and its companion are now making their way by ship (the barge wasn’t big enough) to us and our distribution partners. We’re expecting them to land in the next few weeks, and they will be in stores in early Q2.
- Middenheim, City of the White Wolf: Middenheim is currently printing and should begin shipping in the next few weeks. It will land in stores at the end of Q2.
- Archives of the Empire, Vol 1: Archives is also currently printing and will ship alongside Middenheim. It’ll land in stores in Q2.
- Power Behind the Throne and Companion: We’ve gathered errata for Power Behind the Throne and the companion and are now prepping the print files. Both books will print in the coming weeks, and are expected in stores in Q3.
- Patrons of the Old World 1 and 2 (PDF Only): Patrons #1 has just released, and part 2 will be out in a few weeks.
- Ubersreik Adventure II: The final adventure, Grey Mountain Gold, as well as the remaining content will be released very soon! We will be gathering errata and prepping the print files in the coming weeks, and expect it to land in stores in Q3.
- Altdorf: Altdorf is currently at proofreading and the final bits of art are coming in. PDF expected to release in the coming weeks, and in stores end of Q3.
- The Horned Rat and Companion: Both the Horned Rat and its Companions are currently in review and editing, and art is underway. Expected PDF release in late Q2, and in stores late Q4/start Q1 2022.
- Archives of the Empire, Vol II: The second volume of Archives of the Empire is in editing and expected to go into layout in the coming weeks. Expected PDF release in early Q3 , and in stores Q1 2022. .
- The Empire in Ruins and Companion: Currently in review and editing. Expected PDF release in Q3. Due to where this lands in the schedule, the busier holiday period will likely push the physical release to Q1 2022. We’ll keep folks updated closer to the time.
- The Imperial Zoo: Writing complete and editing underway. Early graphic design in progress — this is going to be a special book and warrants a unique look! Expected PDF release in Q3, and now expected in stores Q1 2022.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound
- Soulbound Starter Set: The Soulbound Starter Set is on the high seas! Expected street date of Q2. If you’d like to see all the stuff packed inside, we did an unboxing video here.
- Champions of Order: Champions of Order released in mid-February and is already receiving excellent reviews. It is now with our printers and is expected in stores Q3. You can pick up your copy here.
- Shadows in the Mist: The next adventure, Petrified Wood has just been released and Aqua Nurglis will release next week. The final adventure, Balancing the Scales, as well as the remaining additional content will be out in the coming weeks. In stores Q3.
- Through Fire and Smoke (PDF Only): New Hazards and ways to create dynamic combat encounters in Soulbound. Writing and editing is complete. Releasing in the next few weeks.
- Refuges of the Realms: A PDF supplement presenting nine (relatively) safe locations across the Mortal Realms to use in your campaign. Writing and editing is complete. Expected release in the next few weeks.
- Bestiary: Writing and editing is complete on the whopping 170+ monsters in the Bestiary, and it is now in layout. Expected PDF release in Q2, and in stores Q4. You can check out the amazing cover below!
- Stars and Scales: A PDF supplement exploring the mysterious Seraphon! Writing and editing is complete. Expected release in the coming months.
- Steam and Steel: Writing and art in progress and going well. Expected PDF release in Q2, and now expected in stores Q4. You can check out the amazing cover here!
- Blackened Earth: Writing is almost complete on this and art is in progress. Expected PDF release in Q2, and now expected in stores Q4. We shared some more information here.
- Champions of Death: Writing is currently underway. Expected PDF release in Q2, and in stores Q4. We shared some more information here.
- Artefacts of Power: Writing set to begin in the coming weeks. Expected PDF release in Q3, and now expected in stores Q1 2022.
- Champions of Destruction: Pre-production is set to begin in the coming weeks. Expected PDF release in Q3, and now expected in stores Q1 2022. We shared some more information here.
- Loyal Companions: A PDF supplement for characters who have or are seeking out a Loyal Companion. Contains expanded information on the companions from the Soulbound corebook, as well as adventure hooks and ways you might meet your new ally. Writing underway. Expected release in the coming months.
Warhammer 40,000: Wrath & Glory
- Forsaken System: Forsaken System is now with our printers and is expected in stores Q3. You can pick up your copy here.
- Litanies of the Lost: Last week we released Vow of Silence, and we will release Grim Harvest in the next few days to complete Litanies of the Lost. We will then gather errata and send the files to our printers. Expected in stores Q3. You can pre-order your copy here. Today we are excited to reveal the exciting cover art below!
- Church of Steel: Writing is now complete and art in progress. Expected PDF release in late Q2, and in stores Q4.
- New Mention – Redacted Records: We’re excited to announce Redacted Records, a new book for Wrath & Glory! Redacted Records contains a variety of material for players and GMs to use in their games, including creating and using Space Hulks, new frameworks, and deadly cults. Expected PDF release in Q2, and expected in stores Q4 or early Q1 2022. More news coming soon!
- New Mention – Imperial Cities: Charybdion: As well as Redacted Records, we’re also working on Imperial Cities: Charibdyon — a deeper dive into the Hive World of Charibdyon and a chance to explore the grim streets of the Forsaken System. Expected PDF release in Q3, and now expected in stores Q1 2022. More news coming soon!
- Scions of the Fane: New complete campaign book. Currently in pre-production. Expected PDF release in Q3, and in stores Q1 2022.
- PDF Adventures: We have a number of PDF adventures in the works, including The Bloody Gates and On the Wings of Valkyries — a Tier 1 and Tier 2 adventure for military-focused groups.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2021