In Patrons of the Old World part 1, we met a cunning investigator, and Elf diplomat and a talented actress. Part 2 offers another unique set of NPC’s including a once mighty Wizard and wise woman of the woods to include in your next WFRP adventure!
Buy Patrons of the Old World II on our webstore here
Buy Patrons of the Old World II on DrivethruRPG here
Steeped in subterfuge, machinations and kingdom building, stepping into the Old World is no task for the fainthearted — even with an esteemed mentor to guide you across the Reikland’s rough terrain — there’s no guarantee that some might lead you down a dark alley. Amidst the daily struggle for survival, some remarkable, resilient, and deeply ambitious individuals rise above quotidian concerns to reach for something great. World-weary wizards, hopeless dreamers, and ruthless prophets — all strive for far more than mere survival. These powerful and charismatic patrons just need a bit of assistance to achieve it. Full of incredible knowledge and useful information, these patrons might prove invaluable to your party, but in a grim and perilous world, just who can you trust?
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Patrons of the Old World II details four unique NPCs, each with their own string of plot hooks and an ultimate goal for Characters to aid — or hinder — them in achieving. Though located in the Reikland, each may be dropped into an ongoing campaign anywhere in the Empire. Each NPC makes an excellent patron for a group of adventurers, providing several hooks to inspire GMs in creating a series of linked adventures that conclude in the finale with a lasting impact on the Characters’ lives — if not the Empire at large.
Patrons of the Old World includes:
- Wilhelm Von Vaulk: A once mighty Wizard, Wilhelm was struck low in battle with a half dozen Orc Shamans. The spark of magic snuffed from his soul, Wilhelm would do anything to get it back — failing that, he will settle for revenge.
- Angela Hedamme: A mysterious wise woman of the woods, Angela once held a position of influence in the Empire as trusted midwife to the great and the good, until a premonition of ruin sent her scrabbling for solutions few would countenance.
- Bryannah ‘Der Breikase’ Rosendorn: A fish rots from the head down, and there are few so rotten as the Empire’s Nobility — at least in Rosendorn’s view. She will strike at them, wring a new order from them, even if she must wade through a river of blood to do it.
- Diel Ulricsson: The great churches of the Empire are corrupt, and even those who have escaped the taint of Chaos preach heresy. Diel has seen Sigmar’s truth, and it guides him now to strike the wicked from the world. Lift the hammer and follow in the path of Sigmar’s chosen.
The Empire is a nation mired in political connivings, injustice, warfare and want — with layers upon layers of resentment and an in-depth knowledge of the Old World, these powerful patrons will liven up any WFRP adventure. Patrons of the Old World II is an excellent and entertaining addition to your gaming table. Packed with NPCs and exciting adventure hooks, this supplement will kickstart your next adventure in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay!
Missed Patrons of the Old World Part 1?
Buy on our webstore here.
Buy on DrivethruRPG here.
Patrons of the Old World 1 includes:
- Scealleah ‘Shelley’ Thorncobble: A cunning investigator desperate to shout from the rooftops the most insidious taboo of the Empire — that a species of loathsome ratmen gnaws at the very roots of the Old World. Shelley would have the attention of the great and the powerful, but has she already drawn less welcome interest?
- Farforian Whiteshore: The longest serving Elf diplomat to the Empire, some say that Farforian has grown bored of diplomacy. He sends any Asur who happens by on often sensitive diplomatic errands in his stead, often to mixed result. But Farforian is subtle, and there are hidden depths to the Elf’s machinations — and to Farforian himself.
- Nayadaryn ‘Bonemonger’ Frostweald:Orphaned and set adrift in the world, the Eonir Nayadaryn Forstweald seeks to recover the pilfered ancient relics of Elves. In doing so, Nayadaryn has taken on the moniker of The Bonemonger, and with it built a criminal empire to rival any in the Old World.
- Guttra Morbinssniz: A talented actress and enthusiastic bon vivant, one tryst too many saw Guttra spill blood that was all too real. To escape the ire of her enemies Guttra fell in with one Jaan van de Kuypers, purportedly the richest man in the Old World. Guttra chafes beneath the yoke of servitude, and in pursuit of her freedom she may set all of Marienburg alight.
The Empire is a nation mired in political connivings, injustice, warfare and want — with layers upon layers of resentment and an in-depth knowledge of the Old World, these powerful patrons will liven up any WFRP adventure. Patrons of the Old World is an excellent and entertaining addition to your gaming table. Packed with NPCs and exciting adventure hooks, this supplement will kickstart your next adventure in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay!
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2021