Hey folks, my name is Emmet Byrne, I’m Creative Director at Cubicle 7. Today we’re doing our monthly production update. As always, until books hit warehouses, all the dates are our working estimates. Global shipping delays are tricky for all companies at the moment, but we are doing everything we can to make sure we hit our release dates so we can get our books into your hands as soon as we can! We’ll also continue to update you regularly.
You’ll find our August recap here. As always, it was a very busy month, so be sure to check it out to make sure you didn’t miss any news and releases!
As well as the titles mentioned below, we are reprinting WFRP Enemy in Shadows – Vol 1 of The Enemy Within and Ubersreik Adventures 1. We know a lot of you have been waiting on these two titles and they are due back in stock on our webstore in a few weeks.
- Death on the Reik and Companion: Death on the Reik and its companion are in stores now! You can pick up your copy here.
- Middenheim and Archives of the Empire Vol 1: Middenheim and Archives are also now in stores! You can pick up your copy of Middenheim here and Archives of the Empire Vol 1 here.
- Power Behind the Throne and Companion: Power Behind the Throne and its companion are shipping to direct order customers! US and rest of world orders are complete and we aim to complete UK direct orders within the next week or so. Expected in stores from August 25th. You can pick up your copy here.
- Altdorf: Altdorf is currently shipping and should land in our Irish warehouse in the coming weeks. Expected in stores in Q3/Q4. You can pick up your copy here.
- Ubersreik Adventure II: Ubersreik Adventures II is currently shipping and expected to land in stores Q4. You can pick up your copy here.
- The Horned Rat and Companion: The Horned Rat and its companion are currently printing! We should receive our fold and gathers (unbound, soft copy of the book) soon, which is very exciting! Expected in stores in Q1 2022. You can pick up both The Horned Rat and its companion here.
- The Empire in Ruins and Companion: Empire in Ruins, the epic final chapter of the Enemy Within campaign, is now in proofreading and expected to release in the coming weeks! And the Empire in Ruins Companion is now in layout and should be out in the next few months! Both are expected in stores Q1 2022.
- Archives of the Empire, Vol II: Archives of the Empire Vol II is almost finished layout and is looking fantastic. Expected PDF release in Q3 , and in stores Q1 2022.
- The Imperial Zoo: The Imperial Zoo is now in layout and should finish up in the next few weeks. Expected PDF release is now Q4, and in stores Q2 2022.
- Elector Counts: An exciting new card game for 2–4 players, Elector Counts contains everything you need to vie for control of the Empire. This box contains a set of English rules, 112 game cards, a set of tokens and a player aid card. Available to pre order here. Due in stores Jan 2022. We’ll have a playthrough video for this soon!
- Up In Arms: Recently announced, Up In Arms is a new supplement for those who put their faith in steel and gunpowder. Up In Arms has completed pre-production and writing and art are now underway. Expected PDF release in Q4, and in stores in Q2 2022.
- Virtual Tabletops: Rest assured we are working away on the next releases for Foundry VTT and Roll20™. You may have heard that MooMan, the talented developer of our WFRP offerings on The Foundry has joined the C7 team full time.
- NEW! Winds of Magic: An exploration of magic as it is practiced in the Empire, the Winds of Magic focuses on both the approved magic of the Colleges, as well as the clandestine and forbidden practices of the witches that ply their grim trade in the isolated hamlets and deep forests of the Empire. Packed with new spells for all eight Winds, as well as Witches and Hedge Witches, the book will greatly expand the options available to all spellcasters found in the core rulebook. Winds of Magic is currently in pre-production and writing and illustration will begin in the coming weeks.
- And More! We will have even more news very soon on what other exciting new titles are on the way for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay! Check out our last WFRP production update here and check back for a new one next week on our blog.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound
- Champions of Order: Champions of Order has been shipped to direct order customers and is in stores now. You can pick up your copy here.
- Bestiary: The Soulbound Bestiary is currently shipping and should land in our warehouse in the coming weeks. Expected in stores Q3. You can pick up your copy here.
- Shadows in the Mist: Shadows in the Mist is currently shipping, and expected in our warehouse in the coming months. We received our “off the top” copy and it looks great! Expected in stores in Q4. You can pick up your copy here.
- Steam and Steel: We received our fold and gathers for Steam and Steel and it looks fantastic! The book will now be bound and prepped for shipping. Expected in stores Q4. You can check out the amazing cover here!
- Champions of Death: Champions of Death has just finished layout and will be heading for proofreading very soon! Expected PDF release in the coming weeks, and in stores Q1 2022. You can check out the amazing cover and art reveal here.
- Artefacts of Power: Artefacts of Power is now in editing and will head to layout in a few weeks. Expected PDF release is now in Q4, and expected in stores Q1 2022.
- Champions of Destruction: Writing and art underway and going well. Expected PDF release in Q4, and expected in stores Q2 2022. We shared some more information here.
- Blackened Earth: After a delay due to some amendments following playtests, Blackened Earth is now back up and running. Expected PDF release Q1 2022, and in stores Q3 2022.
- NEW! Ulfenkarn: City at the Edge of Death: Ulfenkarn: City at the Edge of Death is an in-depth guide to the cursed city of Ulfenkarn. This book offers dozens of locations and adventure hooks, advice for GMs on running horror-themed campaigns, and a horde of new horrific creatures you’ll encounter in Ulfenkarn. The book includes new Archetypes such as a Vampire Hunter, a Doomsayer of Sigmar, an Aelven Exile, and a Guard Captain of Ulfenkarn. Ulfenkarn is currently in pre-production and writing should begin in the coming weeks.
- And More! As well as Ulfenkarn, we also announced a number of exciting new titles we’ll be working on in the coming months. Check out the update here and keep an eye on our website and social media for more.
Warhammer 40,000: Wrath & Glory
- Forsaken System: Forsaken System should land in our warehouse in the coming weeks, and will then begin to ship to pre-order customers. Expected in stores towards the end of Q3. You can pick up your copy here.
- Litanies of the Lost: Litanies of the Lost is currently shipping and should be in our warehouse in the coming weeks. Expected in stores at the end of Q3. You can pick up your copy here.
- Redacted Records: Just released in PDF! Pick up your copy of this awesome supplement here. We are currently prepping files for print, with the book expected in stores Q1 2022.
- Lord of the Spire (PDF Only): Just released! A Tier 3 military-focused adventure. Pick up your copy here.
- Church of Steel: Slight delays on Church of Steel, but this book is looking absolutely incredible and will be worth the wait! Expected PDF release in the coming months, and in stores Q1 2022.
- Affliction Ascendant (PDF Only): A Tier 4 military-focused adventure. Releasing in the coming months!
- Wrath & Glory Starter Set: Writing complete and editing has just begun. Expected PDF release Q4, and in stores Q2 2022.
- Wrath & Glory Gamemaster’s Screen: Writing now complete on the 32 page supplement for the GM Screen, and now gone to editing. Expected PDF release Q4, and in stores Q2 2022.
- Imperial Cities: Charybdion: A deeper dive into the Hive World of Charibdyon and a chance to explore the grim streets of the Forsaken System. Writing and illustration have now begun. Expected PDF release ub Q4, and in stores Q2 2022.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2021
Doctor Who: The Roleplaying Game
- Doctor Who: The Roleplaying Game Second Edition: Just released! This book presents all the rules and background you need to voyage across space and time with the Doctor, or as new characters experiencing brand new epic adventures. Pick up your copy here. Expected in stores Q1 2022.
- The Einstein Engine (PDF Only): An exciting free adventure for the second edition of the Doctor Who roleplaying game! Pick up your copy here.
- NEW! Doctor Who Roleplaying Game Starter Set and GM Screen!: We are excited to announce that we are hard at work on the Doctor Who Starter Set and GM Screen! For those who have picked up any of our other starter sets you know you can expect a box packed with content! We’ll have more news on this soon. Expected PDF release Q4, and in stores Q1 2022.
BBC, DOCTOR WHO, TARDIS, DALEK, CYBERMAN and K-9 (word marks and logos) are trade marks of the British Broadcasting Corporation and are used under licence. BBC logo © BBC 1996. Doctor Who logo and WHO insignia © BBC 2018. Thirteenth Doctor images © BBC Studios 2018. Dalek image © BBC/Terry Nation 1963. Cyberman image © BBC/Kit Pedler/Gerry Davis 1966. K-9 image © BBC/Bob Baker/Dave Martin 1977. Licensed by BBC Studios.
- Victoriana Player’s Guide: We plan to launch Victoriana for 5th edition under the Open Gaming License later this year! Our first release will include everything you need to create characters ready to take on the challenges of the fantastic, magical, steampunk world of Victoriana, powered by the 5th edition OGL rules. Stay tuned for more info on release dates and find out more on what changes we are making and why we chose the 5e rules here.