We are delighted to announce that the Enemy in Shadows Companion PDF is finished! We know you have been waiting on this one and we hope you enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed creating it! Let us know what you think over on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
If you have pre-ordered the Collector’s edition, you will receive the PDF as usual. If you wish to pre-order just the companion you can do so here and will receive the PDF shortly after.
You can also buy the PDF only on DrivethruRPG here.
The Enemy in Shadows Companion is an indispensable guide to the first part of the epic Enemy Within campaign, the classic WFRP adventure that inspired a generation of gamers. Packed with additional rules, optional NPCs, tantalising adventure hooks, and wise words of advice for new and veteran GMs alike, it is the perfect addition to enhance your experience of the Enemy Within, or any other WFRP adventure.
Enemy in Shadows Companion includes:
- Exclusive insight and commentary from Warhammer Legends Graeme Davis and Phil Gallagher.
- The Empire: a look at the foremost power of the Old World, its politics and influence.
- Travel in the Empire: road travel, mounts, vehicles, and the hardy Road Wardens who struggle to keep the byways of the Empire open.
- A plethora of new NPCs to aid, hunt, frustrate, and scoff at your players.
- The Purple Hand: An in-depth look at that most insidious of cults, including a full new Career, The Cult Magus of Tzeentch.
- 25 new Chaos spells for the mad, the desperate, and those unafraid to wield true power.
- Three classic encounters, including the beastly Pandemonium Carnival and its terrible menagerie of monsters, not all of whom are caged.
- The classic adventure The Affair of the Hidden Jewel, a dramatic tale of heroics and intrigue with fully updated rules.
The Enemy in Shadows Companion is the perfect addition to any group playing through the Enemy Within or any other campaign in the Empire.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Games Workshop 2019