WFRP Middenheim: City of the White Wolf PDF Out Now!
It may not be Wednesday, but today is certainly a Warhammer Day here at Cubicle 7! We are thrilled to announce that the PDF for Middenheim: City of the White Wolf is complete and you can now pre-order the physical copy and receive the PDF straight away!
But, that's not all. We have decided to open pre-orders for the much anticipated Archives of the Empire to allow those who wish to bundle postage the opportunity to order multiple products at the same time. The PDF for this title will follow as soon as it is complete – we anticipate its release in Q4 2020. We will continue to update those who pre-order on its progress.
Middenheim: City of the White Wolf PDF Out Now!
Pre-Order Middenheim here and receive the PDF now!
Famed for its impregnability, set atop the mighty Fauschlag, struck flat by Ulric’s fist, Middenheim commands authority over all who stand beneath its towering presence. Hewn from living rock by peerless Dwarf skill, it is a striking fortress city where Ulric, the God of War, Winter and Wolves, reigns supreme. The sacred Eternal Flame burns pure and bright, in the heart of a city famed throughout the Old World, riven by dark cults, clambering merchants, and seditious schemers. Middenheim has little room for heroes, and less time for wasters, but for canny opportunists with the will and grit to carve a small piece of something better? Well, they might stand a chance.
Middenheim: City of the White Wolf takes players out of the familiar Grand Province of the Reikland, and drops them in the centre of Ulrican influence and power in the Old World. Middenheim sits at the heart of the Empire’s Northern expanse, and is the perfect setting for endless grim and perilous adventure! Each district of the expansive city is carefully detailed, with locations, plot hooks and NPCs too numerous to list. A beautifully illustrated map, provided with both GM and Player versions, shows off the city in exquisite detail. Need an Inn in the Altmarket? A Pawnbroker in The Kleinmoot? Details on the Kisvilite Embassy? Middenheim has everything you require.
Middenheim: City of the White Wolf distils the best of previous writing on the chosen city of Ulric, and combines it with new creatures, new NPCs, new locations, and rules to create the ultimate sourcebook for groups wishing to adventure in Middenheim and its surrounds. Full rules for creating Middenheimer, Middenlander and Nordlander Characters are included, along with a new career for true devotees of Ulric.
A stand-alone book, Middenheim: City of the White Wolf also makes an excellent supplement for those intending to run Power Behind the Throne, part three of The Enemy Within campaign. While the companion content is very focused on the events of Power Behind the Throne, this book provides more details on the city for GMs who are happy to let their groups explore more widely. It details Middenheim around 2512 IC, prior to the events of The Enemy Within, but includes an appendix with updates on how future events are set to alter the city.
Middenheim: City of the White Wolf includes:
- A History of Middenheim: A timeline of events leading up to the present day, detailing the cities past as a stronghold of the Ulrican faith and one time home to the usurper Wolf Emperors
- A Visitors Guide: Eighty pages of detailed locations, NPCs and plot hooks set throughout the city’s many districts
- Dark Cults of Middenheim: A run down on the cults and conspiracies that make Middenheim their home, any one of which could threaten the very fabric of political, cultural, or religious life in the city
- The Duchy of Middenheim: Middenheim is more than just a city — it also commands the territories that surround it, as far away as coastal Nordland. The Duchy of Middenheim provides details on regions directly within ambit of the city, as well as the often fractious nobility that control them
- Bestiary, Characters and more: Additional beasts, new Character options for creating local adventurers, and the Wolf Kin career for those willing to embody the spirit of Ulric in all things.
Middenheim: City of the White Wolf is an excellent and entertaining addition to any gaming table. Packed with lore, NPCs, and exciting adventure hooks, it will kickstart your next adventure in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay!
Archives of the Empire Advance Pre- Order Now!
Advance pre-order here!
We have decided to open pre-orders for Archives of the Empire to allow those who wish to bundle postage the opportunity to order multiple products at the same time.
The PDF for this title will follow as soon as it is complete – we anticipate its release in Q4 2020. We will continue to update those who pre-order on its progress.
Just North of Altdorf, not far from the village of Frederheim, the cult of Shallya maintains a Hospice. Behind its imposing walls, troubled souls are given succour, and a lucky few find respite.
Not so for one of its denizens, however, who is tireless in her mission to compile a record to outlive the world — her Archives of the Empire.
The End Times are coming, and her quill is ceaseless in a frantic race against time. Her letters find their way to every corner of the Empire. Each missive begs its recipient to reply with thoughts on some specific matter. She claims to be Princess Isabella von Holswig-Schleistein, sister to Emperor Karl-Franz I. Stranger still, some who reply seem to share in this delusion.
Welcome to Archives of the Empire: Volume I. A fascinating and diverse collection of articles on topics that cover the length and breath of the Old World. The first volume focuses on the other species, Dwarfs, Elves and Halflings, whose presence enriches (or enrages) the world of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. Volume I details new locations, careers, and NPCs perfect for inclusion in your next WFRP adventure.
Archives of the Empire includes:
- Karak Azgaraz: An exploration of a Dwarf Hold that, though it has seen better days, still holds strong in mountains that loom beyond Ubersreik, at the very edge of the Empire
- Imperial Dwarfs: While they think of the Karak’s as their true home, many a dwarf has never set foot on ancestral lands, instead living at the very heart of the Empire
- Halfling Clans: From Skelfsiders to Thorncobbles, Rumsters to Lowhavens, learn about the Empire’s Halfling very extended clans and multiple families
- A Guide to the Mootland: Join the simple folk of the Mootland for a Grand Tour of their fertile province, its farms and villages, rivers and forests. Now, make sure to smear yourself with this or the Bramblebeaters will get you…
- The Laurelorn: Delves into their politics, culture, and the threats that haunt this ancient colony of Elves, nestled between Nordland and the Wasteland, which survived to the modern day.
Archives of the Empire is an excellent and entertaining addition to any gaming table. Packed with lore, NPCs, and exciting adventure hooks, this collection will kickstart your next adventure in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay!
Middenheim cover art by JG O' Donoghue
Archives of the Empire cover art by Sam Manley.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd. © Games Workshop 2020