Welcome back to #MortalRealmsMonday. The Bestiary is not the only Soulbound release for today! We are delighted to release the final part of the Shadows in the Mist campaign today too!
Balancing the Scales is the sixth and final adventure in the Shadows in the Mist campaign. It is a direct sequel to Aqua Nurglis and it is recommended to play through that adventure before playing through this one.
Pre-order the physical copy of Shadows in the Mist here
Once ordered you will receive Anvilgard City Guide, Bloodtide, Crucible of Life, Rotten to the Core, Petrified Wood, Aqua Nurglis and Balancing the Scales in PDF straight away! The physical copy will follow once complete.
Buy the PDF ONLY of Shadows in the Mist via our webstore here.
You will receive Anvilgard City Guide, Bloodtide, Crucible of Life, Rotten to the Core, Petrified Wood, Aqua Nurglis and Balancing the Scales PDFs straight away.
Buy just Balancing the Scales in PDF from our webstore here.
If you have already ordered you will automatically be alerted to update your files.
Balancing the Scales
The Last Breath, a zealous cult of Nurgle, almost wiped out Anvilgard with a deadly plague. Though their plan was stopped, the cult remains and spreads through the city like a cancer. They have waited weeks, and now their plan has come to fruition. Their agents reveal themselves and turn Anvilgard’s own weapons against them. The jungles around the city erupt, and pustulent daemons swarm through the streets. The cult must be stopped, or Anvilgard will be lost forever.
Balancing the Scales follows the events of Aqua Nurglis and sees a party of Soulbound heroes in a desperate fight to save the city of Anvilgard. They must gather their friends and some unlikely allies and do everything in their power to turn back the bloated hordes of Grandfather Nurgle. But something greater and more vile than anything they have encountered awaits, and even the Soulbound may quake in its path…
Shadows in the Mist
There is a rot in the heart of Anvilgard. While the Anvils of the Heldenhammer looked outward, a cabal of Aelven outcasts has taken root within the city. Known as the Blackscale Coil, this mysterious group has infiltrated every facet of Anvilgard’s society, and seeks to make the city their own. But the Coil is not all there is to worry about – an even greater threat lurks in the mist…
Venture into the deadly mist-shrouded streets of Anvilgard in the first ever campaign for Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound. Shadows in the Mist is a sprawling six-part campaign set within the free city of Anvilgard and sees a group of Soulbound heroes tasked with rooting out corruption in the city and exposing the mysterious Blackscale Coil — an organisation made up of members of the Darkling Covens, Scourge Privateers, and other Aelven outcasts. The Coil has used coercion, bribery, and violence to gain a stranglehold on the city. Even the Grand Conclave that is supposed to govern Anvilgard seems to have been infiltrated by the Coil, making it impossible to know who to trust. But an even greater rot is growing in the heart of Anvilgard, one that could consume the city entirely if it is not stopped in time.
This 256 page book contains
- An epic campaign told across six exciting adventures. Explore the mist-shrouded streets of Anvilgard and venture into the deadly jungles and oceans beyond its walls!
- A comprehensive guide to the city of Anvilgard. Discover its history and how it was founded, explore over 70 unique and strange locations, and learn about the major players in the city — and what to do to stay out of their way!
- A beautifully illustrated map of the city of Anvilgard.
- New items to purchase in the city’s black markets, and new Endeavours to undertake while in the city.
- 50 new terrifying monsters and deadly enemies for your Binding to face!
- A look into Anvilgard’s future, its fall to Morathi and her Daughters of Khaine, and the rise of Har Kuron — the City of Khaine!
- 5 one-page adventures set after the events of Broken Realms: Morathi and the Fall of Anvilgard.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2021