Welcome back to #MortalRealmsMonday. We are excited to release the next part of the Shadows in the Mist campaign today!
Aqua Nurglis is the fifth and penultimate adventure in the Shadows in the Mist campaign. It can be played as part of that campaign or as a standalone adventure. You can purchase each adventure in Shadows in the Mist individually, or buy the complete collection, see below for all the links!
A terrifying disease spreads through the streets of Anvilgard. At first it affected only the poor, and the Grand Conclave shook their heads at the toll in lives lost but did little to stop it. Now the sickness has erupted across the city and folk, both high and low, fall gravely ill. The source of the sickness must be found, before there is nothing left in Anvilgard but bloating corpses rotting in the streets…
Aqua Nurglis follows the events of Petrified Wood and Crucible of Life and sees a party of Soulbound heroes race to uncover the source of a vile sickness spreading through Anvilgard. All signs point to the Blackscale Coil, a mysterious Aelven cabal that runs the city, but the return of an old rival leads the heroes to uncover an even greater rot at the very heart of Anvilgard.
Pre-order the physical copy of Shadows in the Mist here and receive the Anvilgard City Guide, Bloodtide, Crucible of Life, Rotten to the Core, Petrified Wood and Aqua Nurglis PDFs straight away! The physical copy will follow once complete.
Or pre-order the PDF ONLY copy of Shadows in the Mist via our webstore here and receive Anvilgard City Guide, Bloodtide, Crucible of Life, Rotten to the Core, Petrified Wood and Aqua Nurglis PDFs straight away!
Alternatively you can buy just the Aqua Nurglis PDF from our webstore here.
You can also pre-order Shadows in the Mist via DrivethruRPG here.
Buy just the Aqua Nurglis PDF from DrivethruRPG here.
If you have already ordered you will automatically be alerted to update your files.
Shadows in the Mist Includes:
- Anvilgard City Guide: A complete guide to the city of Anvilard, including history, background, new items to purchase on the black market, and new Endeavours specific to the city.
- Blood Tide: The first adventure in the campaign which sees the party sailing the deadly seas surrounding Anvilgard.
- Rotten to the Core: The second adventure in the campaign sees the party investigate the sabotage of the defoliant cannons that protect Anvilgard — and uncover a traitor in the city’s upper echelons.
- Crucible of Life: The third adventure is a race against time — the party must fight their way through the deadly jungles that surround Anvilgard as they desperately race to find a lost Stormvault before the agents of the Blackscale Coil.
- Petrified Wood: In the fourth adventure the party investigates the death of a Kurnoth Hunter who has seemingly been killed by the gas from the defoliant cannons that protect Anvilgard. They must discover the truth before the Sylvaneth Glade that lives in the city retaliates and war erupts in the streets.
- Aqua Nurglis: A strange sickness is spreading through Anvilgard, and it seems to be coming from the gambling dens run by the Blackscale Coil. However, all is not as it seems in this penultimate adventure, as the party uncover the true rot at the heart of the City of Scales.
- Balancing the Scales: The final adventure in the dramatic campaign sees chaos erupt in Anvilgard as the truth is finally revealed. Along with some unexpected allies, the party must scramble to protect the city before it is consumed from within.
- Rumours, Fears, and Threats: Over a dozen additional one-page adventures set in the city of Anvilgard and the surrounding lands.
- Allies and Enemies: Over 30 new NPCs and monsters for your party to face!
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2021