Did you catch last Thursday’s art reveal and update? We were delighted to share the Great Parch (above) by the talented Jared Blando and today we have two more art reveals to share!
Only those who burn belong to life.
– Vendell Blackfist, last great Smith-Lord of the Direbrand Tribe
The Great Parch has stood at the centre of many of the greatest events in Aqshy’s history, for good and ill. It was on the Great Parch where many of the barbarous tribes of the east first willingly embraced worship of the Blood God, but also where Sigmar first unleashed his Stormcast Eternals and struck back against the armies of Chaos. The indomitable Fyreslayers were born on the Great Parch, yet so too was the twisted Goretide of the terrible Chaos Warlord Korghos Khul. The Great Parch has been the backdrop for some of the greatest victories and vilest atrocities in the history of the Mortal Realms. This is where your story begins.
- The map was created by renowned cartographer Jared Blando.
- It shows the Great Parch, which is the starting realm for Soulbound. The core book comes with an overview of each of the other Moral Realms, as well as over 30 pages of information on various locations in the Great Parch.
- The map shows some of the biomes of the Great Parch – proving it’s not just barren desert! There is even snow to the north in Cotha (and the blood-soaked lands of Khul’s Ravage to the south).
- Those who have played Season of War Firestorm will recognise the Prismatikon and the Titanworks in the Flamescar Plateau.
- The newly reclaimed city of Brightspear can be seen in Aspiria. This new City of Sigmar was reclaimed by the Celestial Warbringers and is the focus of the Soulbound Starter Set.
Today, we are excited to share the two new pieces below. The first piece ‘Aqshy’ is by in-house artist JG O’ Donoghue followed by the ‘Magmadroth’ by the Clara -Marie Morin (look out for a Meet the Team piece from Clara-Marie very soon) and let us know what you think on our social media channels!
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd. © Games Workshop 2020