Get started with Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound on Foundry Virtual Tabletop with the intro video below from developer Russell Thurman.
The new module contains everything you’d need to run games in the mortal realms.
Find out more or buy the module here.
Explore the Mortal Realms in the first ever tabletop roleplaying game set in the world of Warhammer : Age of Sigmar! You are Soulbound: heroes chosen by the gods to stand against the horrors that plague the Mortal Realms, tasked with preventing a new age of Chaos, Death, and Destruction. Forge your group from some of the most powerful heroes in the realms and face down roving bands of cannibals, legions of undead, and hordes of daemons in a desperate struggle for survival.
FOUNDRY VIRTUAL TABLETOP MODULE
Foundry Virtual Tabletop is an application built specifically for experiencing multiplayer tabletop roleplaying games with your friends and party members over the internet. Foundry Virtual Tabletop offers an expansive set of digital tools, designed to imitate and expand the experience of playing a game in-person with your friends. Support for character sheets, rolling dice, exploring battlemaps, and moving heroic tokens are just a few of the many features available, however it goes way beyond these features!
This module contains:
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Rulebook Module: Contains everything you’d need to run games in the mortal realms.
- Easy Set Up: Easily set up and ready to play with maps, locations, characters, and adventure content all easily accessible for the GM.
- Preprogrammed Effects: Programmed effects provided for you to speed up your game!
- Bestiary: 60 Ready to use Actors to challenge the Party!
- Ready for War: 356 Items, including weapons, armour, spells, runes, aetheric devices, and more, ready to be used.
- Rules of Soulbound: 176 Journal Entries detailing rules, lore, and advice, complete with links for ease-of-use, as well as 18 Rollable Tables.
The Great Parch: High resolution map of the Great Parch, complete with Journal Pins detailing the various regions.
NEW TO FOUNDRY VIRTUAL TABLETOP?
Foundry Virtual Tabletop works using modern web technologies where one player (the host) runs an application which hosts the game server and other players can connect using a web browser. As a “virtual tabletop”, the software provides a set of digital tools which are designed to imitate and expand upon the experience of playing a game in-person with your friends. Support for character sheets, rolling dice, exploring battlemaps, and moving heroic tokens are just a few of the many features which enable this experience. Foundry Virtual Tabletop goes well beyond the basic feature set, however, with rich dynamic lighting, fog of war, audio playlists, video chat using webcams, and way more. Foundry Virtual Tabletop gives you everything you need (and then some) to forge thrilling and memorable moments with your gaming group!
For more information check out this handy FAQ. Register for a Foundry Virtual Tabletop account hereor purchase a software license for $50 (+VAT) here to run games for your group. The Foundry Virtual Tabletop is required. For more information visit https://foundryvtt.com/