You may have seen us mention this exciting upcoming release on social media or at conventions recently – today we are even revealing even more!
Check out the amazing cover art above for Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound, Era of the Beast by Clara-Marie Morin. Read on to find out more!
Behold the Era of the Beast!
The Mortal Realms quake as Kragnos, the End of Empires, escapes his centuries-long imprisonment and rampages across the realms.
Era of the Beast offers players and GMs a chance to follow the ongoing narrative of the Age of Sigmar universe, and brings the timeline forward to the Era of the Beast and the emergence of Kragnos, the End of Empires. This book recounts the events of the Broken Realms saga and updates the lore of major cities and the status of the gods of the realms. Era of the Beast details the lands of Thondia, allowing players to adventure in Ghur, the Realm of Beasts and includes new Archetypes to add to your Soulbound game. Lastly, from the swamps of the realms come the terrifying Kruleboyz — twisted, swamp dwelling Orruks who slink from the mire to cut their enemy’s throats! The book includes:
- A complete retelling of the Broken Realms saga
- Advice on playing and running games during the Era of the Beast, and how the emergence of a new god (and the rise of a goddess!) have affected your character
- Detailed information on Ghur, the Realm of Beasts, gives players a whole new realm to explore!
- Ten new Archetypes to play, including the Hurakan Windcharger of the Lumineth Realm-lords, the Knight-Relictor of the Stormcast Eternals, and the Mulusai and Khinerai of the Daughters of Khaine.
- A new Species, complete with their own Archetype — the Draconith, bitter enemies of Kragnos!
- Over a dozen new statblocks for the Kruleboyz give GMs a deadly new foe to unleash on their players.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2022